“Lovely and peaceful”

Cinnamon & Vanilla Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Fanabe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: We would like to welcome everyone to the Cinnamon & Vanilla coffe shop. We offer to our clients freshly made juices, salads home made cakes, waffles and creapes and many more. Why not come and try! We promise you won't regret it.
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Clean and bright little coffee space selling crepes and drinks. Free WiFi. Very pleasant waitress. Lovely quiet spot.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, ice cream, crepes and waffles. Lovely service with lots of smiles .
Don’t go without visiting this lovely cafe.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

As a singIe mother, this is my first time in Tenerife.I arrived on Tuesday and did not leave my hotel until Saturday evening, when I was victim to pick-pockets, who took my xmas dinner money, my son's xmas present money and every penny I saved for eight months to get here. Despite this, I feel compelled to write about this place. Fresh strawberries, bananas, melon, orange and fresh made waffles & crepes lol. First class. I didn't get the owners name, but what I did get was her passion for her business and hurt/ disappointment at getting a bad review. I tried to convince her that the bad review was possibly just sour grapes, difficult to find, yet wonderful !! Please support this business, it is wonderful, not the norm, but the bomb & not owned by a relative of mine lol

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome!
We had crepes, wafles and beer, which you wouldnt excpect in crepes caffe.
Staff is super friendly and understanding.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Cinnamon Waffle with vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce was absolute heaven. Hubby had the banana split which was also glorious. Great little cafe and definitely one to visit. Clean, friendly and decently priced. Would recommend and rate this cafe 10/10.