Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$328
Agoda.comUS$328
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,831 results
All reviews sky bar spice restaurant le petit croissant coffee amazing hotel the general manager customer relations mountain view restaurant staff waiting staff main restaurant rooftop pool north cyprus mini bar evening meal salad lords
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Well, we celebrate our best day of life in Lords Palace and they did everything to make it even more special. Best Surprises one after one and for that we thank you so much. Dinner was yummy and the staff were so friendly and caring. You guys are the best ❣️

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Özge Eryağcı, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Lord's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Z4813JJalid,

Thank you for the great rewiev of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

I stayed here recently for a short get away. The staff are truly amazing from the GM who is always out and about checking on everything to the two ladies in the kids zone, Rosemarie Gakir and Rowena Lomboy are so good with the children there, my little boy visited a couple of times and wanted me to leave him there they are a credit to the hotel.
I must not forget the lovely coffee lady who works at your coffee shop both the ladies here are wonderful. Then lastly your Sous Chef and Executive Chef who turn out amazing fresh wonderful food. A great hotel that I will definitely visit again.

Room tip: Choose a high room away from the disco
Date of stay: July 2021
Özge Eryağcı, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Lord's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear fionak289,

Thank you for your comments. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Customer service is much better delivered by the bell boy 'Oli' than some members of the reception team. Oli is always helpful respectful and in a good mood.
The overall general conclusion of the Lord's hotel is that they lack service training.
Few members of staff really try, eg 'Ruth' at the restaurant
At the pool requested towels twice never received them.
Dirty glasses at the restaurant and again at the club at night.
No patients for the customer to complete their meal before being harrassed to pay for a few orange juices!
And the list goes on and on....
Reserved a room for 2× adults and 2x kids a week in advance given a room with on double bed with no room for additional beds to be added and told that's all they have....haha. That's so Ludicrous it's almost funny.
Dont even request ALL INCLUSIVE cause they dont have a clue what that means, but charges are taken for it!
The Chicago salon great service there well done to Razor the elderly gentleman doing a great job.
Again good job to the Valet team at the front also, great service.
Lord's Palace please conduct some sort of customer service training for the members of staff to rekindle or even introduce them to what customer service really is all about.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Özge Eryağcı, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Lord's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Mr. Kenneth Charles,

Thank you for your comments. We are grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering. I have relayed your experience to the relevant Department Heads for their immediate action. We will certainly share your comments with all our team.

The consept of FB Plus that we have in our hotel, besides the main restaurants, all bars and outlets are extra. For better information with your accommadition consept has been shared with you by your agency or our receptionist at the front desk.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel once again.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

We visited the North Cyprus and our visit was for 10 days. The hotel was excellent and the staff was very friendly.
The stay was very comfortable and relaxing.
There are lots of activities in the hotel and the view from sky bar is amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Özge Eryağcı, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Lord's Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear 83mandeeps,

Thank you for your comments. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Where do I start,
I have been In North Cyprus for over a month and have had visited various high end hotels and was so disappointed and dissatisfied with most so I wasn’t expecting anything special when I had checked in yesterday to Lords Palace.

However with only being here for two days it has been above and beyond my expectations.

The lady in reception GAMZE is so professional and ever so helpful, and her customer service is the best customer service I have ever come across in Cyprus.
She is amazing and made me feel ever so comfortable.
And always checking up on us and consistently communicates by doing this.
(Thank you Gamze) Your a super star ⭐️

Oli ans Saban have also been two names that have been excellent and professional service that made me feel so comfortable.

Even the management are so friendly and kind enough to open doors and smile and say hello and good morning which I haven’t seen before.

The hotel rooms are beautiful and very clean and classy.
The hotel setting is so beautiful and has so many options for daily activities or chilling spots.

The food is so tasty and I’m just so happy being here, there is such a good atmosphere and high vibe that I’m thinking of extending to other week as this palace makes me feel like home.

Ayshe.N