“Great Italian”

Ranked #27 of 365 Restaurants in Larnaca
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Marzano never let me down. Since years I am dining there from time to time. It was always good. menu is OK, location also. Service is friendly and fast. Wine selection could be better (like in many Cypriot restaurants).

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Marzano for years and we are always satisfied with everything so I decided to write a review. The food is excellent, the portions very good, the pizzas exceptional. The people running it always make us feel welcome. A really great family - friendly place to be. Also every Saturday a lady makes have paintings and balloons for the kids. By far the best Italian restaurant in Larnaka.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Went to Marzanos last night expecting to have some good pasta. They had a special "Christmas " menu on and we decided to try it for a change.They were offering 2 courses for €19.50 or 3 courses for €24.50. Both offers were excellent value. There was a choice of 2 starters, 5 main courses & 4 desserts. We decided to have 2 courses & I had the excellent pate & my husband had soup. We both choose the duck & apple as our main course & it was superb. Duck beautifully cooked & the Apple sauce was to die for. The roast baby new potatoes were great. As always the staff were very attentive & helpful. This is one of our favourite restaurants in Larnaca & we look forward to our next visit. Photo of duck dish below!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Terrible service !!
Very rude !!
Waited 1 hour and 50 minutes for them to bring us the food and they didnt even apologise. The food was burned ! Im never going back there again.

ColumbiaRest, Manager at Marzano Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear customer, We are sorry to see your review for our restaurant. As we take all our feedback seriously we would like to contact you personally to discuss your visit. Please email us your contact details to larnaca@marzano.com.cy.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Had amazing food every time I have visited! Been with my partner, family and friends. Has a great atmosphere and good service. Enjoyed every meal and desert I have had here. Well recommended.