Londa Hotel(Limassol)
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
US$231
US$223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
US$167
US$140
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$159
Bookcyprus.com
US$67
US$438
Hotels.com
2,469 results
All reviewsnags headpirate shipmocha cakesandwichesmain poolentertainment teamadult barkids discothe main hotelgreat holidaywater volleyballbar managerevening entertainmentroom numbera la carteplenty of choicecrisps
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Where can I start. When we arrived there was a bad musty smell in the foyer we got to the hotel at about midnight it took a while to check in. The area around the hotel had a lot of building work around it our room was ok but a terrible view of old buildings but from what I saw of the hotel in my opinion it would be impossible to have a good view. The food was not that good very repetitive they seem to start doing a kids menu as we had only two days to go not good when you have your granddaughter with you. My granddaughter went to use the little pool with the Pirate ship so I went over to take some photos of her I was horrified to se how dirty and disgusting the bottom of the slide was this probably only needed a jet wash these are all basics The glasses plastic that they use for the outside pool areas look like they needed replacing a long time ago the drinks were horrible some bars worst than others. I decided to go and see my granddaughter downstairs dancing in the kids club in my opinion that was the worst part that was like a black hole. I only stayed there for a short period I got a drink took a sip of it and left it by far the worst drink of the week all the drinks around the hotel were inconsistent. If I could have got a flight home for a reasonable price I would never have stayed past the second day. They had white chairs and tables around the outside bar the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat on no cushions. I would love to find a person that has a backside the same shape as them. I think I am being over generous giving this hotel two stars. I think its atlantica in name only as this was booked by my daughter for my Birthday it Probably was one of the worst I have ever had this is all in my opinion if you check my other reviews I don't usually leave bad reviews but I can honestly say I would not go back to this hotel if it was free.

Thank One Very Disappointed Holiday Maker.

I have stayed in the. Sensimar Bay Hotel By Atlantica ) ( The Elias Beach ) ( Sensimar Sea Breeze By Atlantica ) ( The Royal Apollonia ) and have given them all excellent reviews as they well deserved

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank L5986HUdanielm
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.

We are disappointed to hear our family hotel was not up to your satisfaction. Customer reviews and opinions are extremely important to our hotel and we acknowledge and evaluate all feedback received from clients.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week with family members for a relaxed girls sunshine getaway and had a great time.
I Will 1st mention the negatives (not for critiscm but improvements)

INDOOR POOL
There needs to be hooks added to place towels around as currently people place thier towels on the chairs (which are minimal) so if you wanted to take a seat you couldn't as these were occupied by towels or bags. There is a large wall/area by the indoor pool which could make use also of some storage ie lockers or open cubicles where again bags or items could be stored whilst you use pool!

SAUNA
as all inclusive guest you get to book 30 mins use of the sauna. Which needs to be booked at spa reception. This booking is a complete waste of time as other people still walk in when you are in there and use it too. So not sure what the point of having a set booking slot is for?

Other than these few little inconveniences the hotel overall is great. Staff are so very polite & helpful. The cleanliness is excellent, in all areas communal areas, rooms and pool area. The food is amazing and plentiful with a great choice (although we noticed that there is more choice for lunch than dinner!) Drinks were also great.
Loved loved loved the Mocha Cafe. Selection from here was second to none. Toasted sandwiches, cakes, variety of salads, pastries, hot & cold drinks. This turns into an al a carte 3 nights a weeks. Again food great but huge portion sizes.

Large hotel with loads to do I'm sure during peak season but found entertainment whilst we were there limited. Darts, bowls, quiz, aqua during day bingo & karaoke mainly in the evening. The entertainment girls did thier best bless them but they run it all by themselves! Not much for the kids to the do based on observation and talking to families with children. Again this may have to do with the time we went. I would recommend this hotel if you just want to stay on site as not in great part of Limassol with no local beaches.

Overall a great holiday.

Oh ps the lift in main block very very tiny. Only holds 2 people with small luggage. So waiting for lift can prove problematic during busy times.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Atlantica Oasis Hotel following your recent stay.

We would like to thank you for bringing your valuable feedback to our attention, as this helps our ongoing effort to improve and meet the expectations of each guest.

Nevertheless, we are very pleased to learn, your overall holiday experience at our hotel was lovely and relaxing.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Atlantica Oasis, this was acknowledged by the hotel with a gift of wine and fruit waiting for us in our room at checkin, this was a really nice touch.
The bedrooms are large with plenty of storage space. There is a large very comfortable queen size bed. The balcony was a little on the small side, but we had a nice view looking out to the pool. We found the cleanliness of the hotel both inside and around the pool area to be excellent.
The food in the hotel was excellent quality with plenty of choice, we also thoroughly enjoyed our meal in the a la carte restaurant. All the staff are friendly and very hardworking. Special mention to the 3 ladies in the mocha cafe, this was
the main outlet for food and drinks during the day and these ladies worked very hard, but were always very polite, friendly and super efficient.
The weather during our stay was outstanding, we were able to sunbathe every day.
The only let down this year was the entertainment team, last years duo were very engaging, had lots of personality and really interacted with the guests and succeeded in creating a great atmosphere in and around the hotel. Have to agree with another reviewer this years duo just seemed to wander around permanently joined at the hip and lacked any personality.
The main evening bar can be quite crowded at night, so for a wee change of scenery we would recommend a wander down to Barleys Bar. Come out of the hotel turn right walk down to the main road turn left and Barleys is just about another 50 meters.
All in all another great stay at the Atlantica Oasis, we would not hesitate in returning.
A huge big thank you to all the hard working staff, for a fantastic holiday.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to learn you enjoyed your return visit to our hotel, resulting in a fantastic holiday. Feedback received from our returning guests is always highly appreciated, all of your comments have shared with our whole team.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Atlantica Oasis is a clean,friendly place to stay,the rooms were very spacious with a large double bed and nice spacious bathroom the balcony was a bit on the smaller size but good for a couple.Food was really good with a good choice at all meal times and the desserts were in my opinion to die for.Cleanliness is paramount throughout the complex,we had fresh sheets and towels every day and the staff are very helpful and polite from the cleaners right up to management which speaks loads in my mind.The pools are good there is an adult only,indoor,main and kids which are very clean.Outside the hotel and head down to the main road to the main street is sadly not much to see but a 5 euro bus ticket will get you around to the shopping areas as well as sight seeing parts all day,i could go on more but why not try the place for yourself you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: rooms facing the main pool get more sun
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david h

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your positive feedback following your recent stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your holiday with us, and found many aspects of our hotel met your expectations. All of your kind comments have been passed onto the whole Oasis team.

We hope to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one week at this hotel with my husband .Good size room ,good size bed , lovely bathroom , good storage and great balcony .Lots of facilities at the hotel , indoor pool , indoor bubble pool , good size outdoor pool , separate adult only pool.separate kids area .
All inclusive restaurant with a la carte option .Good bars and cafe, really good food and drinks selection.
Went on two trips which were well worth it .Lovely staff but younger staff appeared harassed by older staff.Had to complain about room cleaning as dirty cups left in room after room was supposed to have been cleaned.Entertainment was non existent , we stumbled upon one lack lustre bingo and karaoke night (the two entertainers were joined at the hip and had no carisma whatsoever).
Tui rep , Zoe was readily available and very helpful.
Had a good couple of nights with other guests.
Really nice fixtures and fittings , nice pool area , lovely hotel let down by some below average cleaning standards.
Weather was too cool for using outdoor pools but did have a couple of days sun bathing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

We appreciate your kind comments in relation to; room standard, pool facilities, staff friendliness and food and drink variety.

We are sorry if you feel the standard of room cleaning was not up to your satisfaction, this has been brought to the Executive Housekeepers attention. In regards to evening entertainment, as we are in low season, our evening entertainment programme is low key.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.