Londa Hotel(Limassol)
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
US$246
US$223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$139
US$167
US$139
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
US$67
US$149
Bookcyprus.com
US$438
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2012

After reading reviews of this hotel we were a little apprehensive, this was found to be unfounded. We booked all inclusive and can have no complaints regarding the hotel itself, the staff, the food the rooms, and everything about this hotel were excellent. There were three adults in our party and found that the adult only pool suited us best quite and peaceful. If you are going to this hotel on all inclusive you will be happy the choices of food at meal times are excellent, and the variety of drinks is extensive. To those on all inclusive who complain about this hotel then I think they should consider stopping at home. We found the staff polite, friendly and ready to help if required.

The downside however is location there is not a great deal in the area and the resort is very well spread out and Limassol is huge with a population of (so we were told by a travel guide on tour we went on) 200,000, and if we had been on bed and breakfast or half board then we would have been really dissapointed the bars are few and far between and expensive (up to 5 euro a pint, if paying the cost was only 3.5 euro at the hotel), my wife and daughter were charged 20 euros for two drinks in one bar. The area is the hotels downfall as there is very little to do and restaurant choice is limited if you like Mcdonalds there is one about 5mins from hotel !!!. Limassol does not rate highly compared to other destinations we have been to.

If you are you going all inclusive do not have any worries, I would like to thank the staff for making our stay at the Atlantica Gardens & Atlanica Oasis Hotel and the service you offer is is excellent, however we will not return to the hotel due to its location but we will be in the future paying a visit to another of the Atlantica chain in another location due to the impression this hotel and staff made on us.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank obi665
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My Daughter and her boyfriend have just returned from their first Holiday abroad together with glowing reports for the apartment and the friendly staff at the hotel.
Having read previous reviews they had actually tried to cancel the booking so it was a pleasant surprise for them to be find a clean spacious apartment along with a bottle of wine and a welcome basket of fruit in their room on arrival.
Their booking was with Thomson on a bed and breakfast basis. They both enjoyed the breakfast in particular the plentyful supply of pancakes.
The hotel is lovely and although they could not find a bed at the main swimming pool there was always sunbeds available at the adult pool.
Yes there was cats but they lay in the bushes out of the sun most of the day and never bothered anyone.
Limassol was a bit of a disappointment.A bit run down and lacking in atmosphere.
It was my daughters birthday during the trip and the hotel staff to her surprise delivered a birthday cake and wine to her room,A very nice gesture greatly appreciated.
I was surprised to hear the Thomsons staff were difficult to find and when found appeared reluctant to speak..
Strange as my daughter and boyfriend only wanted to book to go to the waterpark.
I suppose that with most hotels there will be some rooms better than others.
I am pleased to report the room was fine and the hotel staff were great.

Room Tip: If you are not happy with your room tell the staff.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank West;Mr.stuart W
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have just returned from a two week stay in the Atlantica Gardens in Limassol with my wife and son ( 29 July till 12 Aug 2012) and all I can say is this was a waste of time and money. Thomson holidays don't really tell you about the Gardens only about how you can use all of the facilities at the Oasis hotel (which at best are below average). On arriving at the Gardens we were shown to our studio room which was small and cramped with dingey brown covers on the beds which were very uncomfortable at best. Then we discovered that the toilet was blocked and the ceiling tiles were cracked as well as one of the lights being a bare bulb.We were going to upgrade to all inclusive but unless you are a copious drinker this is not value for money at 43 euros each if you were bed and breakfast.You can easily eat out for about 20 euros each.We were bed and breakfast but after lookng at the dinner hall we decided to just buy our own breakfast.Limassol is no place for a holiday it has a duel carrage way running through the middle of the street which in my opinion is a death trap with boy racers showing off all day and night.If there was a plus side it was that the room was cleaned most days but although clean the bedding did show signs of wear with some holes and such like.Also the staff were very unhelpful and sometimes even quite rude, the antics at the pool at the Oasis reminded me of an 18-30 holiday not the quiet holiday I was looking for there was however an adults only pool which you have to be up at the crack of dawn to even hope to get a sunbed the other pool has them cramed together with almost no space between sunbeds. don't even bother with the beach that is 300 yards away according to the brochure it is filthy and tiny. The main street s also filthy with overflowing bins and rubbish everywhere you look.

So to finish I would summerise with this the Atlantica Gardens is not worth bothering with for a holiday and Limassol should be avoided at all costs.The brochure states this Hotel is 3-4 star I would give it 1 star at a push

Room Tip: Dont bother
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank john_spencer905
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I stayed here at the end of July with my mum, 16yr old sister and friend for a week of sun and relaxation, which is what we got. I shared a studio with my friend, and my mum and sister shared another across the hall.
Theres a small balcony, bedrom/living area which was spacious with a tv, kitchen area was small considering it was self catering, and they dont provide any cleaning cloths...but we pinched one of their trolley for the week.Bathroom was clean and ok size.
The main hotel is a 2 minute walk across the road, we did have to make sure we got up early 6.30 and took it in turns to get up and reserve our sunbeds and parasols, everyone else does this, we learnt after the first day. People do try and pinch your parasol!
As we only went self catering we never had meals at the hotel but we did have chips one day from the snack bar inside, and they give big portions.
The pool is a good size and we liked the shape of it. Every day the fun team put on pool activites, basketball, volleyball and other games, my sister my friend and i only played on the last day and wished we had all week, it was brill! Also there was a well needed cooler indoor pool, as well as a jucuzzi that was very relaxing!
As for location there are lots of nice places to eat especially turning right at the bottom of the road from the hotel, sorry cant remember the name but there was a brill restaurant that served the best fillet steak ever , and i love steak, this was even part of the 3 course meal offer for £15 euro, other places did good food too. The staff are not as pushy as some paces i have been but still eager for your custom.
We never went to the beach as it was not really worth it, my mum ans sister went for an hour it was all rocky and a patch of black sand.
There is a supermarket about a 10/15 minute walk at the bottom of the road and left, that was cheap and everyone went there for bits, next to the supermarket is the best cake shop in the world open 24 hrs... this is a must.
Overall we had a week of sun and chilling, but i wouldnt go again to this area it wasnt lively enough for me but i am 22.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Talia16
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Fabulous -Well, I would say that - read on to find out why ! My girlfriend and I stayed here in October. We knew we were staying in Atlantica Gardens, and not Atlantica Oasis beforehand (although we were told we could use all the facilities of the 'Oasis' if required). I had received an accommodation offer from Thomson there for £5.00 per night (!!) self-catering in October at the 'Gardens', and snapped a week up ! Booking the flights / car hire independantly was no problem to us at all ! Upon arrival at the 'Atlantica Gardens', we were told our self-catering room was not available..........umm........how would the reception handle that I wondered ? Simple - they gave us a free half-board upgrade in the Atlantica Oasis for the week !! What a result - NO food to pay for - when we saw the cost of eating out in Cyprus later that week; which is far from cheap now; we realised how lucky we'd been. And the food was fabulous - plentiful, and good quality. "Well done" Atlantica Gardens - great customer service ! And the room in the 'Gardens' was spacious and clean - we were well contented, and looked after ! The staff in both the 'Atlantica Oasis' and the 'Atlantica Gardens' could not have been more helpful, or friendlier !!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple