US$215
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$299
US$237
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$151
Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
US$264
US$258
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

US$67
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$161
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Cynthiana Beach Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
All reviewshire carpools were cleanshuttle busshop on sitelarge balconybed apartmentlovely apartmentevery other dayout of seasonpaphos townpool viewharbour areachlorakassupermarkettennis
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely shocked from this place. Where do i start! Breakfast was really bad and all soft drinks and orange juice was served warm and a small selection to choose from and the toaster is rubbish and not enough plates or cutlery for all guests or even cups and glasses. The room was only ever cleaned every four days and the bedding changed every 4 days but why we were there I don't even think it was done once, for the first two nights the TV didn't work and when we did get it working the channels were rubbish and the air conditioning in two of the rooms played up and made a funny noise.
The swimming pool area is a mess broken umbrellas and the swimming pool itself was disgusting and dirty looks like it hasn't been cleaned but then if they let people swimming it up until 2 o'clock in the morning they can't really clean it, the indoor swimming pool is only half full of water and looks horrible the gym area has most of the equipment missing and weights missing the jacuzzi is broke and the changing rooms are disgusting the sauna room isn't even on. I see online there are something about a TV room or cinema room no such thing there a massage room didn't even see that and I play park not even there! I have stayed in some pretty horrible hotels and this tops it I would not recommend this place to anyone it needs ripping down and redoing the whole place is an absolute mess out of date. They say they offer free wifi but it never works, you can't tell who is staff and who isn't staff because they all walk around in their own clothes so you don't know who is who! We didn't eat t there in the evenings we went out every night but what I did see in the all-inclusive section I'm glad I didn't pay for that. My advice go somewhere else

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Absolute abysmal place. The half board consists of 7 trays in the evening. Desert is only ever melon. No drinks. Not even water supplied. Breakfast is just as distasteful . The whole place is run down beyond belief.The rooms are an adequate size and a plus having a washing machine. But I must stress, that is the only positive. Needs knocking down and starting again. Miles away from anything and most definitely require a car. We've not spoken to anyone who has had a positive experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

No services at all in this premises. No towels in room, no toilet paper and soaps. Pool very dirty. Air conditioning not working. Very poor breakfast. The Manager was very unprofessional arguing with the guests. When I was staying at that property before everything was excellent but not now. I will never go there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I booked this at short notice not reading the reviews. I was very worried after I had read them and even considered cancelling it. I need not of worried . Husband and 2 children and I had a fab week and would book again. Yes its not all smiles and hand shakes when you arrive but at the same time they were not rude . The young lad who booked us in even took our suitcases to our apartment , he was lovely and nothing was too much trouble. He showed us around our apartment , even going to get new batteries for the aircon remote. The apartment was ground floor, clean , well furnished and with a pool view. Everything worked apart from the toaster but that was nothing to complain about as we were half board. We had one of the smaller less crowded pools which was cleaned every day and was the nicest of all of them. The food was lovely and we were very glad of the half board booking as the location of st Nicholas is a bit too far from paphos to walk. The mini market is well stocked and fairly priced and run by a lovely friendly helpful couple. If you turn right out of the entrance and then left at the top of the road there is an English run English stocked supermarket. There is also a couple of tavernas which are excellent. We were warned not to use the hotel taxi as they are not licenced , but we did . He was cheap and on time . No complaints there. The bar at the hotel was a let down . both my children had non alcoholic cocktails the first night and both had an ant in. We didn't complain We actually laughed. After the fourth night of not having the drink we wanted we just had a coke each. But over night the price had trebled of the cokes. Needless to say we didn't have anymore drinks from the bar. I came to the conclusion if you moan and complain the staff will give you a bit of grief. Our room was cleaned every other day . We didn't have any towels provided but I knew we wouldn't and it doesn't state the hotel will provide . One of the managers even shook our hands when we left. Im shocked by how bad some of the reviews have been. I went to st Nicholas wanting to prove that its a better place than what others have said. Go with an open mind , we did and it was lovely.

Room Tip: Mesini apartment block was perfect . Top floors have fab view . Ground floor next to pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank mindy2178
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Originally booked through Love Holidays into Club St George Resort. Below is part of the email I sent to Love Holliday. Please take this review as a warning Don't Go There.

On arrival at Club St Georges Resort on the 16 August we were informed that no accommodation was available and they had booked us into their sister resort St Nicolas Elegant Residence, A resort that we had discounted because of the bad reviews we had seen online.
Sorry to say the reviews that we had seen were very accurate photographic evidence available on request. To clarify, the problems we encountered are listed below:
1 Paint falling off of the walls in both bedrooms left on the floor ( illustrates the quality of the cleaning)
2 No working lights in bedroom 2
3 toaster with a 2 pin plug for a three pin socket
4 Dangerous plug on hair drier( no cover on fuse)
5 cooker knob missing rendering the cooker useless.
6 Filthy cooker hood.
7 Microwave cooker instructions NO MICROWAVE IN THE APARTMENT.
8 Torn and stained very old sheets on beds
9 One working set of batteries to cover 6 remote controls 3 x aircon 1 TV 1 DVD 1 Freeview box.
10 TV with 1 station, older than my 16 year old grandson.
11 Very minor sea view
12 Wardrobe doors broken.
13 Extractor fan in bathroom so clogged with dirt it could not extract.
13 Toilet's not cleaned at all during our stay.
14 Kitchen sink had a continuous awful smell from plug hole could not be stopped as there wasn't a plug to put in the hole.
15 Unusable clothes dryer because it was full of rust.
16 Balcony never swept and full of bird droppings
17 My granddaughter cut her foot in the pool.
18 Bathroom absolutely filthy especially shower curtain and bath.
19 Communal corridors unswept with cigarette ends and rubbish strewn around.
20 No bath mats rendering the tiled floor dangerous when wet.
Overall this was the worst place that we have ever stayed and is not worthy of ANY star rating.
To summarise Love Holidays failed to provide what I booked and paid for.

Room Tip: Don't go in the first place
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family