“Lovely French Restaurant”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We ate here twice during our stay in Paphos. It is quite expensive, but you are treated to little hors d'oeuvres, cold soup and lovely warm bread before your ordered meal. To finish they bring the men a brandy and the ladies a liquor - all on the house. The service was excellent the first time we ate there but they forgot our wine on the second occasion and we had to ask for it. This shouldn't stop you from trying this restaurant if you can manage the high flight of stairs you have to climb to reach it!!

1  Thank Mrs P R

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Visited this restaurant for the second time with my husband and a friend visiting from UK.
Lovely ambiance, friendly efficient staff and the food was first class.
Set dinner menu is very reasonable and the choice is excellent.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Lovely restaurant , great ambience and friendly service amazing moules marnier followed by rack of lamb. thank you I will be back

Reviewed 2 November 2017

A taste of France but not very French. This is a good restaurant and worth a visit but beware it will put a dent in your wallet. We had frogs legs for Madame and snails for me followed by confit de canard and magret de canard for me no desert for Madame and creme brulee for me almost all very good but the simplest dish let the show down the creme was a bit like scrambled egg.
The only french things were the food and the chef all the staff we encountered weren't and new little about he food but friendly enough and run off their feet. The final let down was the wine over €30 a bottle,I've bought better from Tesco's for under £5.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Crikey the waiting staff work incredibly hard here, but fair to say it probably wasn’t for us. Saw another review which described it as Paris in Paphos, I think it’s a different Paris to the one I have been to. It’s stuck in a bit of a time warp. Trying hard, but mediocre food. They flambé at the table and the waiter pops a flat cap on to do so. It was quite an experience, but just not for us.

1  Thank Jenny M