“sunday roast”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2017

My husband and I booked a table for 12.30 5th March 2017, the food was absolutely fantastic, piping hot, there was roast pork, beef, gammon, roast potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puds, carrotts, cabbage, peas, mash, lots of gravy etc, the chef Graham carves the meat generously and you help yourself to the rest, there is two sizes of plates a large and a medium, husband went for the large plate me the medium, this is the best sunday roast in Paphos as we live here and would go again, we really enjoyed the meal and it was piping hot we could have not wished for more. Well done Chef. The price for the both of us with 2 large glasses of wine was 23 euros cannot grumble at that at all. Cannot wait to go again, the roast pot's were so fab I could just eat them on there own. The beef was to tender and succulent. Looking forward to our next roast.
Mr & Mrs Scarborough Paphos

1  Thank yvonne s

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Never having heard of this place, I was lucky enough to win a Mid week Carvery Roast diner for 2,so off we went to eat the prize, From the minute we walked in we were made feel very welcome. The food was fantastic, 3 different meats to choose from, cooked to perfection, and all the trimmings, but the roast potatoes were something else, I asked Graham the owner how he cooked them, and Iam glad to say he gave me his recipe. The desert menu looked fab, but after eating the Roast I had no room left for a pudding.If your in Paphos it really would be a shame not give it a try, we will be back.

1  Thank Subo422
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Atmosphere 10 out of 10 - Food 10 out of 10 - Resident Comidian 15 out of 10
Great local .Carvery on Sundays not to be missed

1  Thank Barry S
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Ours was a first time visit today, and we found a gem! Genesis is a clean, tidy well run restaurant, with no frills, but a welcoming atmosphere. We received a truly genuine and warm welcome from Graham and his team. This was a Sunday roast lunch, with five veg, three beautifully tendermeats on offer, a whole variety of condiments, and a desert. My wife - who is an apple pie connoisseur - went for the ... yes - well done , you guessed! ... Apple pie and ice cream, and I chose sponge pudding with syrup and custard; in summary, all one can say is Excellent welcome, excellent food, excellent service, excellent value. To be highly recommended to all..

1  Thank Geoffrey H
Reviewed 6 November 2016

My partner and I had steak here two nights ago. Hand cut chips and freshly cooked vegetables. Delicious. Can't remember when I last enjoyed a steak so much. Well done Graham and staff. Try a drink in his pub next door. The Rugby Arms. A great crowd and very friendly.