“Fantastic Sunday Roast”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We cannot get enough of this place for Sunday lunch, the beef we had was so tender, the gravy is thick and creamy, the veg are done to perfection and the icing on the cake is Graham's fantastic roast potatoes, they are superb the best we have ever tasted, I myself could just eat the potatoes, just so yummy and crispy, the plates are piping hot and Graham and his staff so helpful. Yvonne & Peter Scarborough, we'll be back for sure, if you are around this area just go and try it you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank yvonne s

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Have visited on several occasions for Sunday roast dinner with my wife. Lovely atmosphere and friendly service, great meals from Graham the chef.

1  Thank raycrabb
Reviewed 5 March 2017

My husband and I booked a table for 12.30 5th March 2017, the food was absolutely fantastic, piping hot, there was roast pork, beef, gammon, roast potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puds, carrotts, cabbage, peas, mash, lots of gravy etc, the chef Graham carves the meat generously and you help yourself to the rest, there is two sizes of plates a large and a medium, husband went for the large plate me the medium, this is the best sunday roast in Paphos as we live here and would go again, we really enjoyed the meal and it was piping hot we could have not wished for more. Well done Chef. The price for the both of us with 2 large glasses of wine was 23 euros cannot grumble at that at all. Cannot wait to go again, the roast pot's were so fab I could just eat them on there own. The beef was to tender and succulent. Looking forward to our next roast.
Mr & Mrs Scarborough Paphos

1  Thank yvonne s
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Never having heard of this place, I was lucky enough to win a Mid week Carvery Roast diner for 2,so off we went to eat the prize, From the minute we walked in we were made feel very welcome. The food was fantastic, 3 different meats to choose from, cooked to perfection, and all the trimmings, but the roast potatoes were something else, I asked Graham the owner how he cooked them, and Iam glad to say he gave me his recipe. The desert menu looked fab, but after eating the Roast I had no room left for a pudding.If your in Paphos it really would be a shame not give it a try, we will be back.

1  Thank Subo422