3,673 results
All reviewshydro poolmanager andreaselegancia poolbeach baga quiet residential areadeluxe studioself cateringnothing is too much troubleevery guestone bedroom apartmentmain poolthe general manageradult only poolfantastic hotelmeal timesmoment you arriverelaxing holiday
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Driving to King Jason made me think that Google Maps was on the blink as i was sent along dusty streets through a downmarket residential area situated along a main industrial artery. But sure enough the announcement of "you have arrived at your destination" revealed a sign announcing the four-star King Jason Hotel. It was as if New York's Waldorf Astoria had been placed in the Bronx. When I stepped through the entrance doors of the King Jason and saw the trendy furniture of the website photos, it felt strangely incongruous with the downmarket exterior. Beyond the front door are a few different small sitting areas as well as the dining room crowded into one large hall-like room, followed by a narrow outside area with a swimming pool. I was shown to a windowless suite and immediately opened the door to let in fresh air - but found that i also let in the sound of traffic from the parallel main road. Search though I may, I cannot find an air conditioner in the room - in Cyprus in September! I am spending as much on this room for one night as i spent for four nights at a little hotel right next to the Med near the town of Polis. I think I am going to leave here now and cut my loses, as I have already been informed that I cannot expect anything back if I cancel, and go find the genuinely luxurious and restful place i thought that King Jason was when I booked this morning.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
19  Thank Franschhoekphile
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Believe what others have written, this place is an absolute gem. Food is superb and the hosts are brilliant. I suffered with a bad back whist staying here and ice and food were sorted with no fuss at all; just typical of the excellent service here.
We were here with our son for 8 nights and we all wished it could have been more; we were definitely sad to leave. Till next time...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank CambsTigers
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We have just returned from a week half board, very much in the minority as most were all inclusive.
Everything said about the cleanliness, amazing food and even more amazing staff is true.
The location is about 15mins walk to harbour and in a residential area which as we don't like to flop by the pool all day could be a bit tiring but on the up side it was quiet.
We had a few niggles, the TV reception was poor due to loose wires and the shower leaked and they were unable to fix it so we regularly had a flood.
The main oddity was the fully equipped kitchenette area in an all inclusive hotel, this faced the bed in our room and meant the TV could not be seen from the bed. I gather the hotel was required to change to all inclusive by the tour operator hence the anomaly. There was even a Tassimo coffee machine in the room but no pods available anywhere which was a shame.
I understand that the hotel is to be overhauled next year and changes made to the layout, whether the room layouts will change I don't know but if they remain all inclusive the kitchenette area is redundant.

Overall we can recommend this hotel. All the staff were absolutely brilliant in every way and made up for any issues which you can get in any hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noreen I
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Only echoing all the great reviews. For a fly and flop holiday this takes some beating - Andreas and Maria provided a warm welcome very day and at every time of the day. The staff work so hard and are very polite and keen to please. The food is amazing - do not be put off by the buffet style - it is so well run you do not wait to help yourself to the moat amazing quality and variety. Go all inclusive and you do not pay for anything - sounds obvious, but at some places it doe snot mean all inclusive. We loved the attention to keeping everything clean and well presented. Sure the immediate area is a little rough - but then again you do not need to leave the hotel..we went with Thompson who were good too. All in all a top break, thanks to all.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JamesRob0903
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

As a family of 4 we spent a week at the King Jason during August (school holidays).
The hotel is right as a 4* - there are limited facilities (we knew this before we went so in no way a criticism, just an observation) & the rooms could benefit from more storage. However there are many things about the hotel which are as good as 5* resorts we have visited. Most notably the management, service, food, drinks selection, sun beds & pool cleanliness.
We loved this hotel & managed to have a really relaxing week. I would return for the food alone! Thank you Andreas for running such a great establishment

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family