All reviews air con the bus blue restaurant island blue pool area adjoining restaurant self catering taxi rank kings road great holiday except sunday hot country waste ground minute walk restaurants and bars rooms are basic bar prices
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The location of the Tasmaria is fantastic - I could walk to: the Tomb of the Kings; Lighthouse beach; beautiful coastal path that goes straight into Paphos harbour / Paphos medieval castle / house of Dionysos.

The staff at the hotel were all really lovely - so friendly and helpful. As a solo traveller it was nice to stay somewhere with a nice atmosphere that felt safe.

My self catering apartment was great - a good size, had everything I needed and kept clean.

The pool is quite small but lovely and kept nice and clean. I enjoyed a swim most mornings and loved it! The area around the pool is also really nicely maintained - a nice space!!

Only cons - the shower in my room (326) wasnt great as the pressure kept going, sometimes down to a drizzle. I did mention it to staff but as luck would have it the day it was checked the pressure was apparently fine. Not a massive issue, but made washing long thick hair quite tricky. Also,during a 7 night stay I only had my towels changed once - I love that less towel changes is a bit more eco-friendly but in hot/sandy place, it would've been great to have more fresh towels. I was given clean towels when I asked at reception. It was a bit noisy at night, but I suppose thats to be expected for the location its in. I would recomment this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 10 day holiday at these apts what a surprise apts were basic but very very clean and comfortable there was a beautiful pool and pool bar and the staff were brilliant tthis is a wonderful place as a base for your holiday in cyprus would definitely recommend to any one visiting the paphos area thank you tasmaria

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel on Kings Avenue slightly set back from the road so the sound of traffic not too bad.
Big, clean and comfortable rooms. Air con is essential and costs €6/day.
The breakfast buffet is very good.
The bar is very reasonably priced and stays open until late.
Pool area is great and very clean but the sun beds are fixed so possibly a little close together if you don't know the person next to you!
The staff are all lovely and work incredibly hard.
Only downside was the WiFi which is available in the reception area but nowhere else.

Location is perfect if you like being surrounded by fast food outlets,restaurants and bars including karaoke.
There is a supermarket opposite and a Kiosk convenience store which is open all hours.
The bus service is excellent and only costs €5/day to hop on and off anywhere within the Paphos District or €1.50 each way to the harbour or Coral Bay. There are bus stops next to the hotel.
There is a taxi rank next door and a couple of tour operators over the road. There appears to be set days for different excursions generally apart from the jeep safaris, which incidentally are absolutely brilliant and helped make our holiday.
The nearest beach is a ten minute walk away. All of the beaches are a mixture of sand, rock and shingle. We didn't go to Coral Bay but did see it from a boat trip we took and it is clearly very popular, packed with sun beds all along it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I would go back to this hotel loved it, staff friendly and helpful,lovely and clean. Pool and pool area clean, lovely bar area to sit and have a drink and something to eat. Breakfast a good choice, our rooms were lovely and clean, mine was on the front and the only noise at night was the crickets but it didn't keep us awake. Getting to places was easy there are buses that run every fifteen minutes and the bus stops on both sides and not far from the hotel. Hotel staff wil give you information about the buses and taxis ( they are not dear either) it's not expensive but I wold advise if you are thinking of going on a boat trip go to the harbour and book it there and the harbour is lovely, there are shops and restaurants. The only one thing I think the hotel could do with is a proper shower rooms with somewhere to get changed in if your on a late flight even if there was a small charge. I know you can pay to keep your room till later but not everyone wants to do that. They do let you stay there until your transport arrives which I know most hotels do. I'm definitely going to go back to Pathos and stay at this lovely hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ginag602017
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here from the 12th August for 2 weeks half board. What a fantastic time we had! Nothing to fault. Everyone in the hotel were friendly, nothing was too much trouble. We went to Limassol, Troodos Mountains, the Harbour, Old Town, Coral Bay... I would return. Thank you

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple