All reviews private parking tourist area free wifi nice breakfast homemade jams super clean bathroom including eggs rooms and common areas breakfast room is breakfast spread balcony and sea view a family run hotel the main bus station traditional hotel fourth floor large bed beyond the call of duty
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Up in the old town is a lovely hotel that is hard to find but try as you'll love it ... Its by Muse restaurant and with an amazing church in the square......the views from the bedroom windows are wonderful and the hotel itself is lovely with a little park opposite the front door......

Room tip: front rooms are lovely
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This hotel was a terrific value. My room was the economy room which was simply furnished, comfortable, and spotless. Although there was no patio, there was a doorway to outside with a small ledge that had drying rack for clothing. It opened on the rock staircase, trees and a big park behind. It was a joy to have a bathtub after a month of mostly shower stalls in other locations. Breakfast was included with plenty of hearty and healthy options in well-lit dining room with views of Paphos and sea beyond. Our family of hosts were kind, welcoming, and helpful. They also had entertaining stories and excellent advice on area attractions. The hotel is located along bus lines but I chose most often walk to the harbor and archealogical parks--about 25 minutes each way. Taxi is about 8 euro for same distance. Many, many restaurants at the harbor and also near hotel. City location--as I said it takes about 25 min to get to water. Also recommend sea kayaking with Zephyros Adventure Sports. It was a superior adventure trip with amazing, knowledgeable and fun guide.

Room tip: I had the economy with no sea view and was very happy. It was quiet. Can't hear people in other rooms-just from outside.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Shhh! Don't tell everyone. How welcoming this hotel is. Efficiently managed by the family,they have got everything just right. There is attention to detail in all areas. The rooms are spacious and spotless and the huge balcony affords a magnificent view over Kato Paphos to the sea. Breakfast offers wide choices for all tastes but for me, the highlight was the homemade bitter orange marmalade.My thanks to Michael and family and I look forward to my next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Michael G, Guest Relations Manager at Axiothea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Mrs P, many thanks for your lovely kind words and positive review and rating for our hotel and staff. It was a true pleasure to have you as our guests and we sure hope to see you again soon. You are always welcome back. Best regards, Michael and all the family.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Got upgraded for free to a sea view room with balcony - which was fantastic. Clean room with A/C ( I didn‘t use it, because I like the heat ). Comfy and big bed. Perfect Wi-Fi connection. Big fridge. Very friendly staff and check-in was smooth - they provided me with a free big bottle of shampoo, a bottle of water, an adapter and a city map. Breakfast is great. Location is also good - 5 min. walk downhill to a bus stop, which takes you to the harbour, beaches and tourist area in a couple of minutes and there is a good supermarket with hot food a 12 min. walk away. The rates are also very reasonable. When I come back to this beautiful city ( what I hope ), I will definately stay at Axiothea again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Denis L
Michael G, Guest Relations Manager at Axiothea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Denis L, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and rating for our hotel and your stay. It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your accommodation and we much appreciate your lovely kind words. We are looking forward to welcoming you again anytime at the AXIOTHEA. Warmest regards, Michael.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

What an excellent family run hotel. Staff were verys friendly and did everything to make the stay enjoyable. Fantastic views from the dining room. Definitely be revisiting this hotel. Upgraded to a sea view which made the stay even more pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rob Jarvis J
Michael G, Guest Relations Manager at Axiothea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear family Jarvis, many thanks for your kind review and lovely words for our hotel and staff. It was our pleasure to host you at the AXIOTHEA and it will be our honour to welcome you again anytime. Best regards to everyone. Michael.