We just returned from Louis hotel. I would agree with previous comments that the hotel needs some upgrade. nevertheless the room was clean, airco worked properly, minibar daily filled, the food was great, the staff polite and friendly. p.s. we enjoyed the champagne at the breakfast:)
Remarks: the pool is not always clean, especially the afternoons, and the cleaning of the area, around sunbeds is not the best. but it didn't bother so much.
The Animation team we loved, great guys! Sando welcoming us every evening, Dominick and Kasia always smiling and friendly, Frank and Sarah Jane so positive! thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star plus Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos