“Cheap and cheerful”
Review of King's Cafe

King's Cafe
Ranked #482 of 599 Restaurants in Paphos
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this place after coming a couple of times before for lunch. Food was nice, it’s a little cheaper than the others along the harbour which is a good for a quick lunch and drink. Had no issues with staff or service as per the below the comments.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the worst places I have ever been. Typical tourist trap where I am not use to go.
My kids wanted to stop here despite I felt it was a bad choice...
Fish smelled , pizza was something similar to a pizza and even the coke was too dilutes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three of us stopped at Kings cafe today for a quick drink. The waiter bought us menus then disappeared. A quarter of an hour later with only one staff on duty we asked him to take our order. He said I'm sorry I'm not allowed to serve your table! Needless to say we didn't stay.

1  Thank OJJAB
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you're hungry, walk past this place and go somewhere else. The service is terrible, and the food is just edible. Not recommended.

If you keep walking past you can get some ice cream instead. Trust me, walk on by. Get some ice cream. There was nothing that came to our table that was worth eating.

1  Thank Johanna-O-Ryan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After the shade it’s down hill !!
It’s expensive - about 20% more than Penguino
The wait staff are either deaf or stupid - wrong drinks
On the water - but it smells on a hot day
Would not go again