“Tiny restaurant that's big on delivery”

L'Escenari de Pizzes
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Small and familiar restaurant, with fresh and organic products. All is home made.
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Popped by L'Escenari after wanting a Crepe and doing some research on the net.

Not disappointed!

My friend had the ham and cheese with bacon and egg, I did the ham and cheese with cream, egg and spicy peppers. Number three in our party went for a pizza.

The Crepes were DELICIOUS, and having studied in France for two years I've eaten my share of them.

He pizza was like artwork - all ingredients evenly distributed, and plenty of them. My friend was rolling his eyes as he were eating.

It's a tiny place that won't sit more than 10-12 people before starting to become really crowded, but it's worth a wait to sample their food. And the price? Crepes start at €7.5 and pizzas at €8.9. Unbeatable.

I would definitely come again!

1  Thank brwatne

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Came here based on the Tripadvisor reviews, and it was still better than I expected. Love that it's tiny. We went with the 4 cheese and 4 seasons pizzas. Bothe were done perfectly. The 4 seasons pizza was the equal of anything I've had in Italy. Just awesome!

1  Thank Herb R
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Booked by Facebook as we were visiting Andorra as a stopover. Me & my husband, child and my mother as a group .Small cosy casual restaurant which has a very clean fresh feel to it. The waitress was so friendly and helpful, explained and helped us with the menu and wine list. Chef did such a great job we all enjoyed our meal choices and I loved the salad with the pine dressing so much I bought a small bottle to take away with me.The puddings were divine, we left feeling very happy and if we come back to Andorra, we will come back to this restaurant. Highly recommended,

3  Thank AuntTopsy
Reviewed 31 May 2015

We visited the place two times during our stay in Andorra. Lovely waitress, great chef, reasonable prices (pizzas 8,9e and 15e), also the best dessert I have ever eaten. If I ever come back to Andorra, this is the first restaurant I'll visit.

1  Thank Riikka H
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Fantastic! Great service, generous portion. Bring your "hungries..."

If pizza is on your "to do" list while you're in Andorra, you definitely will want to put this place on your list.

1  Thank irishjohnny1