US$85
  • Pool
Exe Princep Hotel(Escaldes-Engordany)
US$55
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Exe Prisma(Escaldes-Engordany)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Restaurant
Mola Park Atiram Hotel(Escaldes-Engordany)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Hotel Espel(Escaldes-Engordany)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Hotel Spa Termes SERHS Carlemany(Escaldes-Engordany)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
  • Pool
Hotel Roc de Caldes(Escaldes-Engordany)
US$84
A Casa Canut Hotel Gastronomic(Escaldes-Engordany)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$196
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan underground car parklots of restaurantswifi signalhot watereurossummerandorrahallwaylanguagespaincaldeaski
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Good position with lots of restaurants and bars nearby, it was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable, however we visited in the summer and the air conditioning did not work so it was pretty hot. Reception took an hour to book in despite there being very few in the queue. Car parking was 18 euros a night so pretty expensive

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a clean, well positioned hotel and for a summer booking, very good value for money. The room was a good size,slightly tired and missing some standard kit like refreshments, a view, air con but for one night - acceptable, with many bars and restaurants close by. Staff friendly and English speaking. Underground parking was expensive but well attended (they stack cars in there, 2 deep).

Biggest problem was reception, 1hr to book in, 30 min to get out, that's not good by any standards. We also used an on-line booking agent that wasn't on their system which caused a big delay.

We took our dog which was extra but not a problem. Overall 'good' but be warned about booking in/out

Room Tip: prepare to wait!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jordi_Tesorero, Manager Hotel at Tulip Inn Andorra Delfos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to give us a positive feedback of you stay. I’m very sorry to know that you weren’t satisfied with our reception staff efficiency. All you comments are essential for improve our service. We’ll make sure that your comments are given to our staff. I’ll make sure myself to make it improve. we hope you can give us a new opportunity to show you our improvement .
Best Regards.
Jordi Tesorero, Manager Hotel Tulip Inn Delfos.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Do you provide kettles in your rooms ?
Or can you rent a kettles at the front desk for your rooms. how much is it to rent kettles for your room.
If you can't rent kettles do you have hot water facilites for food like kettles in the main kitchen.

Room Tip: best hotel in andorra ?
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2016

An older but beautifully kept hotel in the perfect spot for a tourist visiting not only the city of Andorra la Vella but the rest of the tiny Principality. Although a little difficult to find, one soon sees the value of looking. From the large lobby with it's Kids Zone in one corner to the spotless rooms, there is little one could find fault with. The staff were friendly and easy to deal with, whether it was ice I wanted or directions I needed.
After my return to Canada I discovered an error in my bill that I hadn't noticed on check-out. I e-mailed them and after a few days of checking they cheerfully refunded my credit card the full amount I claimed I was overcharged. They even phoned me to finalize the details.
Theirs is a classy operation that could teach many the value good service and customer satisfaction, I can easily rcommend them to any traveller.

Room Tip: We were in the front section overlooking the street and found it satisfactory.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Hotel is good value and located in great spot close to Caldea Spa. The rooms are basic but well kept. Because its main business would be during the ski season, carpets are minimal in the rooms, which means you hear the movements of other guests a lot.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ComtesUrgell, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tulip Inn Andorra Delfos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Client,
First, thank you very much for sharing your impressions of the Tulip Inn Andorra Delfos Hotel on Tripadvisor. We are satisfied that we have met your expectations and we appreciate positively the hotel location.Regarding the rooms, I must report that a renewal of the same in the near future is planned. We hope to see you again
Best regards,