Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews onsite restaurant continental breakfast comfortable rooms balcony town luggage elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2020 via mobile

We stayed here as a family in early January. Had the top floor with 2 great rooms. Very spacious and modern with views of the lake. The reason for only 3 stars was the fact that we found the staff not very helpful at all. Also we were caught out as the restaurant closed at 5:30pm for dinner.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank CraigH895
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Great location.
Friendly and helpfull staff.

Very spacious and comfortable room. Breakfast and Dinner top class, delicious.

I will recommend this Hotel to anybody.

Thank you so much, we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenN482015
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

We had a beautiful view of the lake and a cute balcony to sit at to view it. The room was larger than most others we stayed at in Europe. The staff was nice. Hallstatt is small so all locations are good as was this one. We parked outside the town area as you must and although we took a cab to the hotel on the way in we found it was an easy walk (well except for luggage on the cobblestones) to the parking when we left.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank W7683BCjanetm
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

I think the old lady cannot speak English. So it's very difficult to communicate with her. Also, she yells at us without explaining. (with German!) It was the first time in my life that I heard yelling from a hotel server. What a great service!

If you cannot understand German, do not go here!

숙소 나쁘지 않아요. 마을 중심지고. 근데 방 안에 냉장고, 커피포트 없고 음식이나 음료 못가지고 들어가요.

그러나 줠돼 가쥐마쉐요 ㅎㅎ 나이 드신 파마머리 여성분이 굉장히 싸까찌없구 인죵차뼐해요..^^ 자리도 구썩진 곳으로 주고 (원래 앉으려던 자뤼 못앉궤하둬니 나중에 온 서양외쿸인 컾흘 앉힘! 예약자리도 아뉘엇음^^)

그리고 외국인인거 뻐어언히 알묜서 똑일어로 죵나 쒸부륍니다^^ 영어 할쥴 알면숴도 끝까쥐 독윌워 쓰더랴규여 ㅎㅎ 말투도 죵나 소릐쥐르듯이~ 쐘라쏼라~
뭐 영수증이나 카드같은 것도 툭툭 던쥐고 뭐 설명 하나 안훼줍뉘다^^ 걍 띡. 주고 쳐다봐서 같이 쳐다보면 싸인. 노. 이런식으로 죵나 단답함 ㅎㅎ 돈주고 내가 을이 된 기분느껴버리기~

나는 유럽에서 인줭촤별 안느껴봤다! 하신 분들 꼭 가보세용~ 아 이런게 인죵차별이규낭! 바로 느낄 수 있음 짱짱 추천!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank dr_baebae
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

When I booked this place, they say there is a lake view in almost every room. I was also guaranteed a high floor room during my booking but when checked in, was told there is no more rooms avaliable and only 2nd floor. Then why do you want to guaranteed me a high floor room? And there is no view of the lake, only a partial view of the alps. The reception is always empty. If you want to have breakfast, make sure to be there by 8am if not they will not refill the food and you have to deal with whatever is left over. The lady serving breakfast is always having a black face and can’t speak English. No amenities, only toilet paper and tissue given. No water too. Room size is quite big. There is a waiter during my first night that is extra helpful, my Friend broke his glasses and he finds all ways to help. Because of this, we decided to eat in their restaurant, but food is disappointing.

Date of stay: May 2019