Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$126
View deal
PricelineUS$126
Agoda.comUS$127
All reviews onsite restaurant continental breakfast comfortable rooms balcony town luggage elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

I’ve been reading tips from other travelers that you should request a higher floor in order to have views. I had a room with no view, just a little bit of the cathedral in my view but for me it was fine. The room was quite, I had a balcony with such a good intimity.
Continental breakfast with everything, eggs, good coffee, salmon, jamon and melon.
And they have elevator now, which is really good.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Reading previous reviews this place don’t seem to bother with hospitality, they must be busy enough not to have to be decent human beings. But to even profit from others’ misfortune goes beyond measures! Inflexible, rude and uncaring to the lowest level. I’m deeply disappointed and angered, please avoid at all costs!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank beentheredonethat17
Reviewed 30 July 2020

The restaurant is pleasant and serves great, fresh austrian draft beer with meals. Sometimes a gasthaus will find that being average is OK with a constant flow of new tourists, but this was definitely a one-time visit for us. Menu is very traditional austrian.

Date of stay: July 2020
4  Thank DJKTraveler
Reviewed 23 April 2020 via mobile

We stayed here as a family in early January. Had the top floor with 2 great rooms. Very spacious and modern with views of the lake. The reason for only 3 stars was the fact that we found the staff not very helpful at all. Also we were caught out as the restaurant closed at 5:30pm for dinner.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank CraigH895
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Great location.
Friendly and helpfull staff.

Very spacious and comfortable room. Breakfast and Dinner top class, delicious.

I will recommend this Hotel to anybody.

Thank you so much, we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: December 2019