eDreams
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021

The Good:
-Clean rooms
-Excellent included breakfast (eggs on request, cereals, breads with butter and jams, some fruit, veggies, juices and a cappuccino maker)
-Very friendly, very hard working owner
-Comfortable bed
-Quiet place and traffic virtually stops at night
-Very easy walk to town, and town just can't get any more quaint

The Bad:
-Parking is 15 euros
-My comforter was too hot for me

The Ugly:
-There was no bacon, I almost cried

The Conclusion:
-Excellent choice to stay in Hallstatt. I should have stayed more than one night. Also, get up early morning for the best pictures, when no one else is walking in town and the lighting is best.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Family run Hotel, rooms delightfully decorated (we had two different suites). I haven’t sleep so well for a long long time, I wike up really refreshed. May be because of the fenj shui set-up. All extremely clean. Breakfast buffet very good, constantly replenish. The owner is a very pleasant lady, attentive to guest’s needs. Just one negative point : we could not stay longer.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank japta75
Reviewed 11 February 2020

The hotel is just outside of the congested center of town, a little past the grocery store. We arrived via the boat (Stefanie) from the train station so it was a little bit of a walk in the rain to get through the town and to the hotel while wheeling luggage, but It was an easy walk into town without luggage in tow and I'm glad we stayed outside of the congested area. Our room was large with a comfortable bed and nice bathroom. There was a refrigerator and coffee maker and they even provided us with water and some wine glasses so we could enjoy the bottle of wine we bought. The room was very quiet, even though the hotel was full and we slept well. The staff here was very friendly and helpful with dinner suggestions. The breakfast here was one of the best we had on our whole trip. There was an amazing variety of food for all different cultures with hot and cold choices and Jacqueline made sure everyone was happy with their meal. It was an easy walk to the funicular for the lookout and salt mine tour and there was a cute little park nearby that had fruit vendors in the morning. We will stay here again on our next visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2019

Although the hotel located slightly further from the town (Minutes walks), it is quieter as the place is flooded with tourist.

The Service is very good and the room is cozy.

Most importantly, the Staff is very honest. I accidentally checkout with out my Iphone XR. The Hotel found it and mail it back to me in Singapore.

I will definitely return to this hotel again.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

Was traveling through Austria with friends and decided to stop into Hallstatt. Didn't intend to stay the night, but we got in late and decided to find a hotel. Jacqueline was incredible and luckily had two rooms available. She could have easily up-charged us for the rooms, but she was very fair with the rate. She even helped us find dinner reservations. The rooms are fantastic and you can tell a lot of work was put into making them comfortable. They are is quiet and you can't beat the beautiful landscape and atmosphere of Hallstatt! I highly recommend Fenix Hall!