Free cancellation until 27/07
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Dorferhof(Steyr)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Hotel is nice and staff is also very nice. They have arranged for us a dinner also at late hour (10 pm). Rooms are very wide but here comes also the problem: I had a room that smelled smoke for some reason. This is not good at all for a non smoker and the main reason why I can't give a fully positive feedback. Breakfast is fine but nothing special. Wi-fi is free and also parking place. Price a bit too high.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Service was prompt and polite, the room clean and comfortable. Food was tasty and plentiful (both a multi-course dinner and a breakfast buffet), and the beverages excellent. I very. much enjoyed the pool and the relaxing gardens between the building where my room was located and the main building (check-in and restaurant). I slept very soundly and recharged my battery after a trans-atlantic flight. Absolutely no complaints

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We had 2 nights in the hotel with 5 course dinner which was nothing fancy but well thought, the plums parffait was awesome, the table set up was beautiful with red candles and white-red napkins. We were wellcomed in the room with sekt and a big bowl of Lind's chocolate which made my day! :)
The sauna was great, there is a herbal sauna, finish and steam. All great, the pool has great temperature. The room was ok, the only dissapointing thing in this trip was the bed. Not a good quality at all, makes very loud creaking noise with every move you make. Overall you get a good price for what you get. Breakfast is very good, lots of choices, fresh fruits, homemade and darbo marmelade, cheeses, cold cuts, nice selection of breads and teas. The coffee is filter but very good. They use Fabia coffee.
A plus for them would be if they have maintenance checking from time to time, small details to lighten up the place, a ceiling light hanging in the pool area, music in the restaurant one evening was totally missing, the other night was just radio. Considering using restaurant music would be a plus.
Staff is very customer oriented, they are multitasting (working in reception and serve when needed in the restaurant as well) but that doesn't affect the guests at all.
Is not a fancy place but they do their best to make you feel wellcomed which we appreciated.
All in all we enjoyed it very much and we would consider coming back one day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Stayed there for one night after a friend's wedding. The room was ok, the breakfast good and I slept well. The hotel itself is not impressive - you get what you pay for. There is one outstanding thing to mention: the girl at the front desk quickly figured that we're in a hurry, while another customer was asking for this and that. She focused on what's important and got us our keys quickly. That's really a rare thing to see.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was in this hotel for two nights, in a business trip. It's a little far from the city center, but with a car this is not a problem, Steyr is not a big town.
My room was very large and comfortable, with a bathroom with both a shower and a tub.
There's an internal swimming pool with sauna, very quiet and comfortable.
The restaurant was good.
Only negative point: they had a problem with wi-fi, so I could not use internet. The staff said it was a temporary problem.
For sure I'll come back if I would have to go to Steyr again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business