Olivi
Ranked #24 of 102 Restaurants in Wels
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered a steak tagliatelle but all I could taste was salt. The waiter asked if it was ok and I told him it was salty but as I am useless at German I don't think he understood me so nothing was done. I have eaten here before and it's been lovely so hopefully just a one off. 2 stars reflect the service which was otherwise good.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Food was good general fare. Lasagna was a bit overdone one time. Mixed salad was good. Not high end but a good place for some satisfying "comfort food".

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Three of us had a nice lunch here on a weekday, The salads were generous and tasty. I had a delicious pasta with shrimp and brandy-cream sauce. The shrimps were tiny but plentiful and the sauce well worth the calories. Recommend!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

for me ... this is the best Pizza place in Wels, nice atmosphere in the front area, don't like the back area so much .... very delicious Pizzas and Desserts, Salat as well all other foods are very good as well

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

One of the best pizza in AT ...!!!!
Please being in Wels please be invited ;)
Nice climate, nice personel - very spicy olive...