All reviews triumphal arch great location luggage storage stayed in the family room assortment of breads old town railway station corner room quad room room number comfortable hotel old world charm nice size golden roof rooms are clean cold cuts continental breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

It’s not hotel it’s a very low budget hostel. Poor room, dirty pillows, dirty towels , junk bed, old out dated bathrooms and no room service@ very high price. How some ppl rated this property I don’t understand. Only + is location but Innsbruck is very small city most of the hotels nearby city centre.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shailendrasingh-snqw
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Nice and peaceful stay. Clean comfy room, quite spacious. Big windowsill so you can keep drinks etc on there to keep cool as there's no fridge/mini-bar. However the room itself was nice and warm, big radiator with the option to change the temperature if I wanted. There was also a spare blanket available but I didn't need it.
Good location, only a few minutes walk from the centre and ten minutes walk from the station and the Spar hypermarket there (there is a closer Spar just up the road from the hotel), couldn't be better really. The airport bus goes from really nearby, I caught it from Anichstrasse which is just a couple of streets away but I'm sure there's a stop even closer to the hotel.
Friendly staff, was able to leave my suitcase on the day I left for free in a storage room near reception.

On the negative side, I would have appreciated a Do Not Disturb sign; I asked at reception for one and was told to just leave my key in the door if I don't want the maid coming in - wasn't really planning to stay in my room all day, I just wanted the option to not have strangers coming into my room touching my things. Strange that this hotel doesn't offer guests that privacy.
Bathroom was weird, like a caravan bathroom or something, when I turned the tap on/off the whole wall shook like it was plastic!
Breakfast was nothing special, and it ends at 10 so I only bothered with it on the last day; I had hot chocolate, cereal and fruit cocktail because there wasn't really much else, just some bread and cakes and cold ham. Still, it was free! The breakfast staff were helpful and friendly too, nice big light room to eat in.

Would stay here again, recommended.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

located close to the city center and to the railway station; the rooms are clean and have everything you need; the breakfast is a good start for the day; the staff is friendly and helpful; there is no street noise, the only noise comes from inconsiderate other guests in the hallways

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

It's very much a budget hotel but not really at a budget price. There's nothing wrong with the place - it will do as somewhere to lay your head, just don't expect anything you'd call "nice". Rooms are a little tired, but clean and large (great if you've got loads of gear). The staff are very nice and friendly.

Breakfast is just about acceptable - the only cooked option is a boiled egg. There are cold meats, cheeses, cereals and a few breads. There's always a queue for coffee - luckily there wasn't for tea.

The location is great - just a few minutes walk to the centre of the Old Town or the train station. Bus stops nearby (for ski areas or the airport). Bars and restaurants just up the road.

If I'd paid half the price I'd have been very pleased. It should be said though that Innsbruck is an expensive place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Room was comfortable and clean. Exploring Innsbruck on foot and on the hop on hop off bus was a great experience. Breakfast was great and an excellent start to the day and the time of year (early October) was perfect weather. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple