“Thanks God there was also some beer ”
Review of Solo Vino

Solo Vino
Ranked #143 of 460 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was flexible enough to welcome us in spite of the fact that we were 12 people and we arrived at 9:45 pm. The wall, decorated with wine bottles, was nice and we ate mostly well. Thanks God, there was also some beer.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We had a nice evening at Solo Vino, the staff was nice and the food very good. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Sehr freundlich und bemühte Bedienung.
I had here the best Italien cakes ever!
It's the second time that I ate in solo vino and I love it.
I was impressed about the delicious desert they have and how friendly the waiter treated me.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Dined here as a large group (about 15 of us). The food is good (although overpriced), but the service wasn't great. One of the waiters accidentally spilt beer over my colleagues head and soaked her jacket. He apologised, though didn't offer to help clear up or indeed dry her coat or hair! We must have spent an absolute fortune on food and drink, when we asked for the bill at the end, we mentioned the beer incident and asked if there was something they could do...at the very least discount my colleagues drink or potentially meal. They said they couldn't as the manager wasn't there. They said they would give everyone a free schnapps. 10 minutes later the schnapps hadn't arrived and the waiters didn't look in any hurry to get it to us so we left. Needless to say we won't return.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We had dinner here with a few colleagues.
The local has recently been renovated and the furniture has now a venetian style. We liked the walls filled out with racks of bottle of wine.

We tried a bit of everything (appetizers, pasta, main dishes of meat and cheese, dessert and wines). Although there were some remarks (fish soup, meat, Fiorentina, was served a bit cold) the food was overall good (i liked the fish).
The service was not flawless: too slow considering the local was not full. We had to wait also to get the bill.
Prices a bit above the average.