“Disappointing!”

Victoria's Sushi Bar
Ranked #227 of 462 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered eel maki and a spicy tuna roll. The tuna resembled can tuna rather than the red tuna steak in which I am accustomed. I asked the waitress if it was tuna and she assured me it was indeed tuna. If you want sushi go somewhere else. My son and husband ordered the Thai/Chinese food -curry chicken and crispy beef. The crispy beef was very good.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I saw some reviews of this place and I thank many people. I see someone didn't understand how "all you can eat" works: there is a big menu with many different chooses (let's say maybe 100 dishes from soups to dessert) and you can take them all if you want but the limit is not more than 2 times pro fish pro person. Drinks are not in 17,90€. Food was delicious: sushi with fresh fish, maki were fantastic! We tried other dishes, we had just to bring our list at bar, then they bring you all. A really good experience for us, there 5 pics here I made. Ps sake and fortune biscuits are for free with the bill.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We were badly surprised by the low quality sushi (worst I've ever tried). The salmon tasted as it was just thawed, and also all the other fishes. We took the all you can eat menu, but we regretted the fact that we had to make more orders. Plus the service was really unkind, slow and not professional. Just go if you need to fill your stomach and have to spend 18€. I'm very disappointed!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I didn't think I'd end up at a sushi place while visiting Innsbruck, but this place was really delicious and the prices were very reasonable!

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

In my humble opinion, a very good sushi bar. Especially the all to you can eat. Very good price and delicious sushi. We went twice in 3 days.