“Fresh fish”
Review of Nordsee

Nordsee
Ranked #112 of 460 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We've eaten in this chain in Munich and now in Innsbruck.
Food is always fresh, service good.
Today's server was not only funny but charming.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have eaten here in Innsbruck and also in Vienna. It is very good seafood at reasonable prices and quick service.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I eat here many times with my boyfriend. It is a fast food, so the service is fast, but they are very polite and smile always. The food is good, I never complain. It is nice that you can take away but also go inside where they have some tables.

1  Thank Claudia T
Reviewed 7 January 2016

The staff are helpful and friendly here and even heated up my bit of fish when I went and picked a roll meant to be eaten with the fish inside it cold !

1  Thank Squawky1
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

The fast food joint is located along the main shopping street. The enticing smell of batter on deep fry is always tempting. When actually ordering, the deep fried items are not as extensive as I hoped. Ordered the Fried fish fillet by point. The menu was completely in German. So too bad if only able to understand English.
Also ordered the appetizer which looked like mix of prawns, squid and octopus. The prawn was not crunchy. Also the dressing was a little too sour for my liking.