“indeed the best falafel”
Review of Maschu Maschu

Maschu Maschu
Ranked #1,694 of 4,678 Restaurants in Vienna
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Casual, perfectly spiced falafel. Just the right amount of greens we wanted. We got the platter, which was at least twice the size of the pita falafel sandwich. Three different types of salad (red cabbage, white salad and aubergine) served with homemade warm pita bread, a very generous helping of hummus and falafel. Great service, just don't know why it is called: oriental. We will definitely be back. We had already finished most of our plate and forgot to take a picture. Another guest allowed us to photograph their dinner.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I've eaten quite a few schuarma in my life, and I will say that this place serve one of the best. Generous filling, with lots of meats, salads and sauce. They even have extra mint and spicy sauces on the side. Friendly and quick service. If you don't like meat, they have vegetarian food and falafel as well. This is the only place I know to serve fresh ginger and Turmeric teas.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Tried all Maschu-Maschu restaurants in Vienna. This is the best one. Super friendly staff. Great food!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I was here several time. I like this place!!! Friendly, kind staff, beautiful foods, good prices. Thanks!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We ordered a falafel tortilla and sweet potato fries. The sweet potato fries were really good. The falafel was good. I read on here where someone complained about it being cold. And then someone in my party said the same thing. I don't really get it, it's only the falafel that is cooked, the rest is salads and hummus, etc... cold stuff. All in all pretty good. Not the best falafel I've ever had, but I'm not disappointed that I stopped by.