“Great lunch spot”

Ranked #1,390 of 4,634 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great café in the Museum District to stop for some lunch away from the heat.
The menu offers great choice for everyone. I had probably the best halloumi burger I've ever eaten and the staff were really friendly too.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My lunch menu was somewhat oily and there was a restaurant attendant smoking inside the room. This is disturbing. I think people smoke too much inside places in Vienna and the local government should improve its regulations regarding that.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

As we sat down it occurred to me that I had eaten here two years ago. Quick lunch fare inside the Museums Quarter. My previous review from 2015 is just right.

The best part of this place is the easy location if you are out on a day of touring.

The food was ok but there is nothing to earn a rating above average.

If this review is helpful then please indicate so below.

1  Thank Trek-Always
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Was taken aback by how big the menu was for such a small place, (plenty veggie and vegan options!!) Prices were a little high for a cafe I initially thought but then the meals were fantastic, so worth it. I had a halloumi burger, which was one of the best I've ever had, my boyfriend said the same about the nachos. Definitely would recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

My recent visit for lunch was excellent

The service was top notch - very efficient and very friendly. The waiter even re-charged my phone!

The food was delicious, fresh, hot, flavourful.

This is a good place in the MQ. Well priced and good value