“Great restaurant”

Ranked #982 of 4,477 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Reviewed 25 August 2017

MQ Daily is a great restaurant in the museums square. The restaurant has different salads and hamburguers which are really big and delicious, I also recomend you the greek salad and the caesar one. It has a good price and they are really fast.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Incredibly slow service. Waiter was in a rush and walked away without me finishing my order when he finally came. Food was ok for the price but they charge .50 for a glass of tap water... should've trusted some of the other reviews and ate at any of the other cafes in the area:

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

It's a great place to eat nearby the museums. We were here for lunch and the salads were amazing! We definitly recommend those.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great café in the Museum District to stop for some lunch away from the heat.
The menu offers great choice for everyone. I had probably the best halloumi burger I've ever eaten and the staff were really friendly too.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My lunch menu was somewhat oily and there was a restaurant attendant smoking inside the room. This is disturbing. I think people smoke too much inside places in Vienna and the local government should improve its regulations regarding that.