US$288
US$170
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$106
US$84
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zeitgeist Vienna Hauptbahnhof(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$306
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

1,511 results
All reviewsclassical concertopera housesecession buildingkarlsplatz metro stationquiet streetbreakfast was excellentwithin walking distancefree tea and coffeeside streetsmoked salmonmuseum quarterlovely hotellocation is excellentboutique hotelminute walkcorner roomstate opera
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Everything to like, especially free Sunday night chamber music concerts for guests. Fabulous breakfasts and a garden for enjoying it, as well as indoor space. We've stayed there before the remodel which is terrific with each floor a different Viennese theme. We knew our room would be small but it still had a nice desk area and two lounge chairs. Huge window so good air flow though no view as we knew would be the case so no disappointment. Beautiful modern bathroom very well designed. Just a block from Secession and entry to Karlplatz underground transport area so you can walk all the way to the old town walk streets without having to cross any boulevards. About 100 yards to Naschmarkt with every choice of food and wine and resaturants you can imagine. We will stay there again - everyone is so friendly - it's a great place.

Room Tip: Decide if you want a city view and how big. Lovely remodel o check out the pictures on line.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Barbara L, Inhaber at Hotel Beethoven Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear guest,

it was a pleasure hosting you again and I am really glad that you like our new Viennese design. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and we wish you a nice summer.
Kindest regards from Vienna,
Barbara Ludwig & Team

Reviewed 13 July 2017

What I enjoyed most about my stay was that the hotel has its own character. I loved the individual style of the different floors and rooms. It was great to be in a hotel with a real guest lounge. The breakfasts were great - self service from a great selection including bacon and eggs, cereals, yoghurt, fruit, cheeses and delicious pastries. Staff were friendly and helpful. The late Sunday afternoon in-house concert was a great experience even for someone who is not familiar with classical music.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms are fairly quiet at night. The hotel fronts onto two minor streets.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

thank you so much for your wonderful review, it makes me very proud and I really hope that we can welcome you again one day,

kind regards,
Barbara Ludwig

Reviewed 13 July 2017

TLDR: Perfect hotel experience (location, staff, ...).

All in all a great experience.
- Helpful staff: We arrived a bit too early (9AM is), but they were able to check us in and give us the room in less than half an hour, without asking for any "early check-in" charger or anything
- Breakfast was great. The quality of sweets, breads, cold cuts and salmon that was provided was also perfect.
- It is location is central (i.e. innerestadt!) so you don't really need to use metro after checking as pretty much everything is in walking distance. [Also, you can get a Taxi to Airport for €36 from them, or €30 from other web sites]
- The staff in general were very welcoming and helpful (Granted that I got there after staying few nights in 4* hotels in Italy, so I might be a bit biased :))

Note: I posted this review on Expedia, but apparently TripAdvisor is more important in Europe, so here's the same review.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ali F
Barbara L, Inhaber at Hotel Beethoven Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear guest,

I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay the way you did . Thank you very much for talking the time to write such a nice review about the Beethoven Hotel, I appreciate that.
Hopefully we can welcome you again. In the meantime best wishes from Vienna and enjoy your summer,

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my first visit to Vienna not knowing quite what to expect. I was, wrongly, concerned when I arrived that it was too far for all the walking I wanted to do. But this location near the Naschtmarkt was perfect. The hotel is on a very quiet street but so close to all the museums and old city sights. It was very quiet at night and only about a 15 minute walk to the museums, Ringstrasse and Vienna city center.

The room was a bargain. I booked a single room which was equipped with a large double bed, tv, minibar, hair dryer, toiletries, plenty of electrical outlets, a desk and comfy chair and, best of all, a divided bathroom with fabulous shower and sink in one half and the toilet and another sink in the other half. Plenty of closet space, hangars and a wall safe as well. My 3 nights were €590. An excellent price for a hotel of this quality so close to Vienna's city center.

One thing that I appreciated was the French press coffee maker in the room. So for people like me who need that first cup pronto, you don't have to get dressed and go to the buffet to have it or request room service. A really special touch.

A delicious breakfast buffet is included with the price. Loved the fresh fruit and yogurt, although there are eggs, bacon, other meats, cereals, pastries and breads. The breakfast room is quite pleasant and cheerful.

I also appreciated the decor in the room which had a touch of "old world" about it.

Also there is a hairdresser 2 doors up from the hotel and he was great.

The staff at the Beethoven were wonderful, friendly and so helpful, something I especially appreciate when I travel solo.

My stay at the Beethoven helped make my first visit to Vienna one that surpassed my expectations. I am already looking forward to my next visit to this hidden but perfectly situated hotel when I am next in Vienna.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank maria a

Dear guest,

thank you so much for your kind words, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in the Beethoven and that you had a good first impression of Vienna! I really hope to welcome you again and in the meantime send kindest regards from Vienna.

Wishing you a wonderful summer,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had a lovely stay in Hotel Beethoven Vienna. The staff were incredibly attentive and kind. We loved the quirky details in the rooms, especially the wall paper!

The location of the hotel is wonderful. It's only a 10 minute walk to the Opera House and downtown. We loved the large market that's right across from the end of the street as well. We had many meals there! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Jessie,

thank you so much for your kind words, I am glad you love wallpapers as much as I do ;)
It was a pleasure having you and I hope to welcome you again,
kind regards from Vienna,