US$217
US$98
US$67
Official Site
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$125
US$118
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$381
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
1,211 results
All reviewsgarden roomminute walknice hotelhotel is locatedopera housewalking distancefamily roomquiet locationmetro stationan upgradebreakfast buffet isschonbrunn palacerooms are smallpublic transportmini baryogurtnaschmarkt
Reviewed 25 October 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights late last year. It is a 20 minute walk to the centre of Vienna. Lots of nice cafes and restaurants in the area and a nice dress shop where I got my wife a nice dress as part of the trip. The hotel itself is very clean and the staff seemed very friendly. The room was modern and clean and adequate space . We didn't eat at the restaurant as it seemed quite expensive. So we ate in town or local cafes for our stay. Overall a really handy position for a hotel is you are sight seeing the historic part of Vienna

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2014

The time I spent at the Hotel was great staff were extremely polite and helpful, room was very comfortable, food in restaurant was excellent, it was very near to the underground U-Bahn I was greeted every time I entered the reception which made my stay great I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future. The WiFi was good and also free to use. This is a place you should definitely think about using as a base for your stay

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

I would certainly come back to this hotel. It's comfortably small and in a reasonably quiet side street, but only 15 minutes walk from the city centre and 5 minutes from the U-bahn.
All the staff - in every department - were friendly and helpful. I was greeted and made welcome every time I arrived or departed.
My penthouse room was clean and pleasant, and seemed to have everything I could have wanted. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom more than adequate. Except the WiFi could be slow at times.
The breakfast was more than adequate with plenty choice, but I couldn't try the evening meal because I had concerts or operas every night and the restaurant opening hours are limited.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2014

This is a fairly standard Holiday Inn and comes with what you would expect - clean rooms, pleasant staff who are proficient in English, and generally pleasant surroundings. It is tucked away off the main streets, but a quick walk to all of the city's main attractions. It's also only about 2-3 blocks from the Naschmarkt so there is an abundance of food and things to explore. We easily walked to everything from this hotel (though we are avid walkers). Parking is limited in Vienna and street parking is next to impossible. The hotel does have a very small parking garage. I would recommend asking in advance if having on-site parking is important to you. We didn't try the restaurant because there was so many other food options nearby. We had a family room, which was spacious. Overall it was a good experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank WanderingWren
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I stayed for 2 nights only on business, but I can certainly recommend this hotel and would gladly go back to stay longer and for pleasure. The room was clean and comfortable, free wifi and being on the 5th floor it was quiet, even at the front of the hotel.
I only had 1 free night to see the city and the hotel was perfectly located, only walking distance from most major attractions. The food in the hotel as well as in the surrounding restaurants was excellent also.
Hotel staff are very helpful and even though we did have a misunderstanding about a taxi pick up at the airport, they certainly made up for it by sending on my notes that I had inadvertently left behind and were posted out to my workplace promptly upon my request. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable and for ensuring my first impression of Vienna is a positive one!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business