US$334
US$300
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

US$299
US$290
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$417/night.

US$104
US$78
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$180
US$166
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
US$132
US$78
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$137
US$130
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$129
US$89
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
US$202
US$153
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstram stopten minute walkhot waterroom was spaciousnice breakfaston footmini barelevatorclerkheatingrathauscafes
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Honestly a 2 star hotel. I booked this hotel because I wanted a 4 star structure not far from the city centre at a reasonable price (still I paid €385 for 2 nights from 31st of December to the 2nd of January), but the building and rooms desperately need to be renovated. The fornitures look old and worn out, the wood floor under the carpet cracks badly, the bathroom is clean, but the bathroom fixtures are cheap at not at the level of a 4 star hotel. Also in the room we didn't have slippers, shampoo, body lotion nor hair conditioner. The reception should be demolished and rebuilt completely and in general the staff, even if polite, was not particularly friendly nor professional. Definitely we will NOT stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francesco M
Reviewed 30 November 2017

...but below expectations based on many previous experiences. The concierge was polite indeed. But the room very small, bathroom needs a lifting. After morning cleaning the bag with toilet rubbish was waiting for me on the table :) Moreover - if something happens on the corridor during the nighttime - everything seems to have place in the room itself. Nice breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I knew what I was getting into and, as such, I was not shocked about anything. I did upgrade my room because I really didn't want a single bed and the up-charge was not bad. The location felt and looked safe. That was my primary concern as a solo traveler. The building can use some upgrading, but, again, that didn't bother me. They have the essentials, including an elevator. Most of the staff was either friendly, pleasant, professional or a combination of two or more, but there was that one clerk that almost made my blood boil with the uncalled-for attitude. The WiFi can suck. I have to have it because I work on vacation. I don't need to hear "everyone else has it." What the heck good is that to me?? Anyway, I don't appreciate a clerk snapping at me just because they happen to be having a bad day, or even because they were born that way. I will leave it at that. I would stay there again. Vienna was a hard city for me to navigate on foot. The little bit of public transportation I did also intimidated me with trams stopping in the center of streets, etc. I was still trying to figure out what my GPS was doing right and wrong. However, the hotel was fairly close to the main attractions.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank qbnchick1
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Very disappointed with this smelly, creeky and old hotel. Had to carry heavy suitcases up a massive flight of stairs ( we were on the 5th floor and the lift goes to 4th floor). We had a mystery smell in the bathroom which really affected my mum's asthma and when I told the guy at the reception he shrugged his shoulders. This hotel is hardly 1 star, desperately needs a renovation - it was a high rating Booking.com which is misleading. I only picked it as it was close to AKH hospital and we had to be there early in the morning but regret my stay! Avoid like the plague!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

It was like living in a building with history. The hotel's decoration is kind of beautiful. Breakfast is nice here with plenty of choices and restaurant's environment is good.
Location is ok. With convenient transportation and we walked for around 15mins to 20mins to tourist spots.
But one of the staff's attitude was bad. The hotel doesn't provide kettle in the room. After breakfast hour, we could only get boiled water downstairs at reception. Not to mention the inconvenience of going down to the reception every time we needed water( and they didn't provide cups to drink in the room), the staff was obviously not happy about our polite requirement. He helped but his words and face gave us the feeling that the hotel was not responsible to provide cups and drinking hot water to customers.
Thus , base on the above facts, I do not recommend those who needs hot water to drink to live in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends