We had a large room - more of a suite, really, with a separate lounge area - which was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent, with the Rathaus u-bahn station just down the road - although one could probably walk into the city centre, Reception staff are very knowledgeable and helpful, and were happy to make various booking for us. Rather than have the no-doubt excellent breakfast in the hotel, we found a couple of snack bars within a minute's walk for 'coffee and danish'. There's a small kitchenette in the living area where one could theoretically prepare breakfast, etc.,but there's no kettle - and you had to get a key from reception to open the cupboard containing cups, etc.
In summary, a very pleasant, good value hotel which is well worth considering for a city break in Vienna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordial Theatre Hotel Vienna is a stylish, comfortable 4-star hotel situated practically in the centre of the city. Right next door you'll find the famous Theater in der Josefstadt, the oldest theatre in Vienna. The hotel's central location lets you walk to the Old Town to see the Stephansdom and the stately buildings of the Ringstrasse in just a few minutes. The CORDIAL Theatre Hotel Vienna has 54 comfortable studios and suites, each equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone, radio and minibar. Some have a kitchenette. Elegance and cosiness has been skilfully combined. For your health and wellbeing, we also offer massages and cosmetic treatments on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cordial Theaterhotel Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Theaterhotel Wien Vienna
- Cordial Theaterhotel Wien Hotel Vienna