All reviews quiet area city centre nice hotel breakfast was delicious minute walk balcony nouveau stops
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

This was our first trip to Austria and our first hotel of our whistle stop tour. Booked through booking.com, and it was also reasonably priced. The room was beautiful, plenty of room for two adults and two teens. Great bathroom, lovely breakfast sat out in the garden and the staff were absolutely lovely. Complimentary chocolate and apple juice was a lovely touch.
The location was ideal for us, situated in a very old but affluent area just down from a park. Great for wandering and admiring the stunning architecture of the properties. Bus stop within a minutes walk and regular buses into and out of the centre. Definitely the easiest way to get into town.
Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is not in the city centre, but I believe it's not that far away.

My room was smallish, but had a nice clean bathroom, good aircon and a balcony that overlooked the peaceful garden.

The bed was fine and I got a good nights rest.

Breakfast in the morning was good enough, and the staff all seemed helpful and I had no issues with them.

All in all, a nice place for a quick stay over in Vienna.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2014

We stayed only one night because we went to a reception at the near-by university. Check-in was fast, room was nice, service very friendly and helpful. We liked the breakfast room and the food that was offered. The hotel is a bit far from the city center, but easy to access by bus.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2014

This is in the 19th district, a very pleasant area of really nice houses. Outside the city centre but very easy access with either bus or tram, bus stop outside and tram 5 min walk so either will get you efficiently around Vienna. Quiet residential location.
The rooms are a little dated in decor but very clean and a of a good size.
Nice buffet breakfast provided.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2014

I had a good stay here, it's in a quieter part of town, near a lovely park, a short walk from the u-bahn. Staff were friendly, rooms are good and clean, wifi in the room and apparently satellite tv but I didn't come to Vienna to watch tv so I can't verify that :) You can eat a generous and delicious breakfast in a beautiful garden. I picked the hotel because I was in Vienna for a friend's wedding and it was close to where they live but I'd stay again when I next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo