Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
travelup.com
US$67
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,047 results
All reviews city centre metro station recommend this hotel three star nice hotel reception palace christmas
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

We are currently staying in this hotel and we feel Pretty pleased with our choice for 3 nights stay in Vienna.
I chose the hotel based on the reviews from the other travellers and, as always, everything is as described.
Mr Dimitri from the reception is a very nice person, always smiling and willing to help the guests. Previous conversations via email with Lauren also went smoothly and replies were fast and satisfying.
Hotel location is far from city center indeed but very close to the nicest attraction in town, Schonbrunn gardens. Also, I think location may be considered convenient as there are a lot of supermarkets and restaurants nearby(please take note that during the weekend absolutely no store is open). Transportation is also convenient as U3 line has a station just 3-4minutes from the hotel+a few buses stops nearby.
Regarding the room, this is pretty basic, but chill and spacious and with a very comfortable bed. The minus here would be that there is no mini fridge in the room and no slippers in the bathroom.
Another plus is the breakfast, which was dealicious!! Great variety to choose from and very good taste.
All in all, I am really happy with my stay and I would come back, chance given:)

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank 501alinaz
Reviewed 23 June 2019

We really enjoyed staying in this hotel. It was clean, comfortable with good beds, staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was super with eggs cooked as you like on request. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Helene432
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

That's what I call a great client relationship!
The receptionist, the place, the room, the localisation (not too far from the city centre) will make you stay in Vienna unforgivable.
By choosing the Lucia Hotel, you won't mistaken.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Arrach
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient and comfortable
The staff are very helpful
The location is quiet and it’s very near the metro and is surrounded by supermarkets and restaurants
It’s extremely clean and comfortable

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank ElaineB416
Reviewed 3 May 2019

Hubby and I spent 2 nights at Hotel Lucia. What a lovely surprise to find Dear Lauren at the front desk. A fellow Durbanite like myself, it was a pleasure to speak to her in English and get that home away from home feel. She was an excellent help to us. Really loved the Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019