Arriving very early (around 8.00) the hotel staff gave us a nice welcome and allowed us to store the luggage. We went on to enjoy the breakfast which was great and reasonable priced, and already around 11 AM the rooms were ready.
The room was clean and nothing to be remarked about it (IBIS Standard)
Free internet in the lobby (WIFI) and room (Cable) made the stay pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let's roll! The ibis Wien City hotel is conveniently located between 2 subway stations. The city center, main train station, Schönbrunn Palace, Naschmarkt and the Theater an der Wien are within easy reach, as well as many other destinations in the city on the Danube. Ideal for city breaks, as well as for business trips and conferences. Park your car in the hotel garage for a fee. All 94 rooms at the reasonably priced City hotel in Vienna are contemporary and comfortable, with free WIFI. Mr Guenter SEMLER, the manager of the ibis Wien City hotel, would like to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Wien City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse