Ibis Wien City
US$153
US$149
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$221
US$206
US$268
US$190
  • Room Service
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$136
US$370
US$332
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationlarge showeru bahnclean bathroomminute walkdecent sizeshort staywifi is freenon smokingexcellent staystayed here for nightsstandard roomcomfortable hotelvisiting viennabreakfast buffet ispilgramgassestops
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I are travelling Europe from Australia and this is our second stay with ibis.
The staff were very accommodating (especially when our agent booked a year early!) and helped us with restaurants and the best way to get around.
The rooms and breakfast here were equally wonderful. Everything we could want for the three nights we stayed.
It says city in the title, however is a bit of a walk which was easy dependant on weather, probably 15 minutes. Otherwise two stops by train.
We would stay here again if we were in Vienna.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Guenter_Semler, Manager at Ibis Wien City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Miranda,

Thank you very much for your comments. We would be glad if you would be our guest once again.

See you next time, best regads

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This ibis is by far the best I have stayed in. There was an issue with our booking where our travel agent had actually booked incorrect dates and the staff were kind and matched our original prices and found us a room anyway☺ they spent lots of time telling us where to go and what to do, and guided us as to how to use the metro. They also recommended the best places to eat, all of which were really well priced and very enjoyable . Rooms were spacious and very clean and breakfast had a very good range . Would reccomened to anyone and if coming back to Vienna I will stay here again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear bellacimo,

Thanks a lot for your good comments. We are glad, that your stay with us was perfect.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best regads

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I found myself checking into this hotel on Christmas Day of all days. And what was starting off as a one-circle review quickly became four.

When I checked in, the gentleman at the front desk (I regret I don't recall his name) was nice and got me checked in, but when I asked about internet he said they were having some trouble with the internet in the rooms, but I could always use the internet in the lobby. Sure enough, the internet didn't work. My room also had a heater that didn't work. So I went out and walked around for a while and came back and complained about the issue. They set me up in a new room and gave me breakfast free of charge to apologize for the problems.

The new room had a working heater and then, as if by magic, the internet started to work again! It was a Christmas MIRACLE!

Very satisfied with the rooms. Good price and a good location. They also have a 24-hr bar area and round the clock snacks (like panini's and such) which is great for the odd-hour person like myself. They were also very accommodating in allowing me use of luggage storage after I checked out.

The breakfast buffet is quite good as well. They offer a variety of fruits, breads, cheeses, and a small pan of scrambled eggs that they replace and refill pretty consistently. I'd say worth the €12 if you're one of those slow starters. You can cram in a lot, get bang for your Euro.

I'd likely stay here again on my next trip to Vienna.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Guenter_Semler, General Manager at Ibis Wien City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Brian L,
thank you for your comments regarding your stay.
Tell it to your friends and come back.
Best regards
Günter Semler

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel was really good. Excellent location - 5 mins walking distance to a Metro Station and from there 10 mins to city centre.
There is a Hotel Parking, which ist really good for big cities like Vienna.
Very comfortable hotel with free and relative fast Wi-Fi.
Strongly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Спас П
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Comfortable bed and good bathroom.
Very quiet on high floor overlooking street.
Breakfast was good with unlimited buffet to set you up for the day.
Lobby bar is quiet and a little soulless but prices are reasonable and ok for a nightcap.
Location is good about 25 mins walk from city centre/opera house and the same distance in the opposite direction to Schunbrunne Palace.
Ensure you visit Nachmarket 12 min from hotel in the same direction as city centre.provisions market in day but restaurants come alive at night
Outside/indoor dining heated and covered restaurants,bars all year round.
Hotel great value for money another enjoyable visit to an Ibis.

Room Tip: Room facing street,high floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glen234
Guenter_Semler, Manager at Ibis Wien City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Glen234,
thank you for your comments.
Best regards