My Home In Vienna - Smart Apartments
US$243
US$221
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
US$254
US$219
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscleaning feeliving roommin walkcity centrewashermicrowavecafessupermarkettoilettowelsbedfloor
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at My home in Vienna for 4 days and were all in all satisfied with the place.

The place is okay central and the nearest U-Bahn is only a few minutes' walk from the flat. It is cheaper than a lot of the hotels in Vienna.

There is a large common room with a kitchen and a couch. Each flat (there are four) is also quite spacious. The bed was large and the shower really nice.

However, it was quite hot and really humid in our flat. The wifi connection was horrible - we couldn't use it at all. And the cleaning service was not impressive. On our second day they forgot to provide us with toilet paper.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 days. It's an apartment hotel with easy accessibility with metros. The place is also close to Imperial palace and other tourist attractions and the view from the room was stunning. Nice experience overall.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Google maps will have you walk a mile, but there is a closer station (much closer) which the venue guides you to. Clean, spacious, excellent wi-fi and kitchen, very reasonable in price.

However, Hotels.com said the cleaning fee was $20.00 at the end of the stay, they charged me $40.00 (I stayed only one day).

Full kitchen, including dish washer and clothes washer/dryer unit.

Room Tip: All the rooms appear to be4 basically the same.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Spacious, sparce, modern rooms - heavy on the concrete which didn't make it homely. The rugs were the only items to bring any warmth and personality to the room. I hated the lack of natural light and it felt like I was staying in a basement.

Shower room was massive - good strong water power and under flooring heating were the best things for me here. Toilet was in a concrete block and the floor of that wasn't clean as you could see splashes and it definitely wasn't from the sink as thTs in a different room.

Kitchen would be useful if I had a longer stay. Had fridge, pots, pans and plates and various items lefted by previous occupants.

Local area is residential - there's a local bakery, butchered and supermarket and the tube is a 5 mins walk away. You do feel a little isolated and it does make you jumpy when you hear noises as you're tucked away.

All in, it's a decent place to stay but I wishes they included the cleaning fee within the price of the room as I felt cheated when I found out about the cleaning after I paid for the room and then there was no cancelation so it was too late to change it. It bought the price of the room outside my budget. I felt that the cleaning fee was expensive for what it is - a ripoff. No transpanancy.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We stayed at My Home for six nights, and our stay was great. The apartment building is located very close to the Kardinal Nagl Platz subway station....an easy walk. Our apartment (no. 11) had a well-equipped kitchen...stove with an oven, microwave, a large refrigerator with freezer, a K-cup coffee maker, and a dish washer. There were plenty of pots/pans, glasses, cups, plates, bowls, and cutlery. The neighborhood has several bakeries, grocery stores, and all kinds of shops, all with-in walking distance. The bedroom had a large king bed with clean comfortable bedding. The living room had a large couch, and a six person dining room table. The cable TV and internet both worked well. The bathroom was clean, and includes a washing machine. I recommend My Home without hesitation, especially if staying in Vienna for more than a couple of days.

Room Tip: Room 11 has a street view. Good for a couple (one bedroom with a king bed), but the living room couch could sleep one person.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple