“Tasty dishes, nice ambiance and friendly staff”
Review of Restaurant Tseng

Restaurant Tseng
Ranked #1,403 of 4,678 Restaurants in Vienna
Neighbourhood: Josefstadt
Neighbourhood: Josefstadt
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We dropped in without reservation on a Sunday, found a nice table for three and immediately felt a good atmosphere: several locals were joking with the waitresses, everybody seemed to have a good time---and a good meal. We had hidden duck, shrimp dim sums with wild leek, roast duck, and satay chicken. All very good, except I found I don't like peanut sauce all that much after all.
The interior styling is also good news as it doesn't sport the usual oriental junk (you know, dragons with tassels) but looks quite modern.

2  Thank WernR

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I could locate this near my hotel and ordered for chinese chicken noodles.I was served with a sauce which enhanced the noodle taste.I liked it so much that I took parcel to my hotel room and enjoyed it in the evening by keeping in oven of the hotel kitchen.I was satisfied with food.

2  Thank sbgholse
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I love to eat lunch at this restaurant - it is very good, well prepared and very cheap for this high quality. The staff is extremely nice. Another thing I love is the Czech beer from the tap. Also if I get guests from abroad who are tired of Schnitzels and that kinda thing, I take them here as the athmosphere is smooth and lovely. By the way you might meet some of the Austrian actors and artists as many of them live around the corner. Obviously they also love to eat there.....

2  Thank WorldWideWolf
Reviewed 11 March 2015

This modern place has become kind of an institution in the 8 th district of Vienna
Good quality chinese food with Viennese touch

2  Thank marvinge
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Served directly from the owners of the restaurant, in a very cozy and pleasant environment. No major sign outside as is very known for locals. Lunch menu from Monday to Friday is best price-quality!!! Including a wonderful bamboo soup, salad and varieties of main courses. Don't miss the crispy chili chicken!!!!.

2  Thank cestradar202