All reviews tram station spacious room first floor wifi tv city
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We had a spacious room with a TV and a bathroom/toilet, close to the city centre, the owner of the pension was a very nice guy, spoke Czech as well which made the communication even easier. Prices are very low, poor-student-friendly I would say :-) WiFi available (but only the hall, not in the room). We can definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2016

The hotel is OK, but located near busy street. The sleep quality not very satisfying, because of the noise (especially from the early morning, nights OK).
There is a tram station just a few steps away, it brings you to the closest subway station, you can also walk, the distance is not that far.
Different shops, caffeteria and bars/restaurants around. Not too far to rathaus, a bit further to other touristic attractions, if you don't mind walking then this location is really OK.

Bed was comfortable, wifi working well, it was quiet inside, no noise from neigbors etc. if only it was also quiet from the outside....
I could check-in earlier and leave my luggage, also pick it up later, but only because it was during working hours, otherwise it wouldn't be possible. I knew about my arrival and leaving times, so it worked for me, otherwise I would look for a different hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank travelmyh0bby
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The pension is recommended if you want to explore Vienna on foot, it is relatively close to city center and location is really good. The room was fine, not high class brand new furniture, but it was what we expected for the money given. The only thing that we didn't like was the total absence of staff. You have their phone number and yes, you can hold them of, but you won't met anyone in the accomodation.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olja_Olivia
Reviewed 11 June 2016

One of the most frustrating experiences in my travelling history. Starting with the booking problems, the "hotel" turned out to be a flat converted to a pension, where my room was a tiny confinement with a bathroom squeezed inside. And for that money? Almost an extortion. Yellow towels for feet, poor ventilation, a bed with sprawling pillow, noisy toilet mechanism, night calls from people with the same booking problems as mine, excellent audibility of all the talk outside the room just added up to the highest discomfort.
The late check-in time I specified later on got fixed to their usual 14-18 without any warning. Not sure, if it was a flaw in the booking system, or just negligence. Only my second request was answered with a suggestion to provide the keys, to obtain which I had to arrive and call from the pension closed door for additional instructions (a "funny" thing that my mobile didn't work abroad).
The space between the bed and the built in bathroom was hardly enough to walk, not to mention that having a toilet behind a thin wall right opposite to the bed was not what I'd dreamed about. It was simply constructed as a narrow closet in a narrow room. Loud flushing noises were a final touch to it. Oh, no, the water was gurgling in the sink and shower cabin when flushed and all this closet had been designed only for meagre people.
On the good side, the location was convenient, the staff was polite when they were there, and the backyard was green and cute with a singing bird.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

So we stayed in this place for one night which was more than enough. It's cheap with a lot of disadvantages. The room absolutely didn't look as on the pictures. I don't know if there's a wifi or no cos we didn't get any info about it. The breakfast is bread with the cheapest butter and jam from the corner shop, coffee was terrible. Location is not bad.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple