US$288
US$165
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$207
US$169
  • Room Service
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$103
US$314
US$307
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationstreetcar stopbudget hotelone nightclean roomsstayed for nightsdouble roompublic transportationcomfortable bedyogurteurossleepinghallwaycheese
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We've stayed here a couple of years ago and loved the place. This time was not so nice at all. They didn't change a thing. The furniture is old, the bathroom door was not closing. It's a bit far from the city center and it doesn't have a parking place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonia A
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice, clean and I think enough for me. It was okay to stay here just for one night but it was quite noisy during night when i was sleeping so i don't recommend for families, anyway it was great, good price and all okay.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This was the first visit to Vienna for my wife and I, and the Hadrian Hotel fit the bill, without question. This is an older style hotel and the room price reflects the hotel location and is inexpensive compared to the Vienna city center. Our room was very good and all the fixtures worked well. The beds were comfortable and made up daily. There were fresh towels provided daily. The staff is excellent and speak very good English. They are friendly and responsive at all times. The morning breakfast buffet included all the foods at a European style breakfast. Juices, coffee, tea, bread and rolls, butter, jams, sliced meats and cheese, yogurt, vegetables and cereals.
Although on Google Map, the hotel looks far away from the city center, its actually quite close with the wonderful public transportation of Vienna. The metro stop is an easy 10 minutes walk from the hotel and the bus and streetcar stop is right outside the hotel door. All will get you to the city center within 20 to 30 minutes. My wife and I bought the Monday to Monday weekly ticket and you can ride all transit services in Vienna, all week, with No extra charge. GREAT !!! If you want a taxi to the two major train stations, the charge is 12 Euros to the West Bahnhof and 20 Euros to the Hauptbahnhof. Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Our room was 2nd floor and was fine.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank richard b
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is far from the center but that is not a problem for there is a bus stop almost at the doorstep of the hotel and an underground stop somewhat 150-200m away. If you take the underground it takes you directly to the center of town in about 15min. There are a lot of grocerie stores in the vicinity of the hotel, so buying drinks and stuff like that is not an issue. The neighborhood of the hotel is your typical city neighborhood, houses, stores, bars etc. Which also means that there may be some shaddy individuals out on the street at night, but that is to be expected in a city.

Me and my girlfriend had a double room and we stayed for 5 nights+breakfast. As far as the room goes it has seen a bit of wear and tear but to us that was not a problem. The interior consisted of a double bed, closet, cubboards, a tv, a safe and our own bathroom. The bathroom had a toilet, a bath (that can be used as a shower aswell) a sink and a mirror. It has a preinstalled hairdrier so you do not need to bring your own as it worked just fine. Nothing more to say about the bathroom it has all it needs and it gets the job done + fresh towels every day. Also it is worth mentioning that there were clean sheets on our bed every day as well. Now about the tv, it has the general Austrian channels, some German ones and two Italian ones. Which is unfortunate if you don't speak german or italian. There is no A/C in the room so you need to have an open window in the summer or it can get hot inside very fast and that brings another problem. Near the hotel there is a hospital and if you have your window open there is a good chance you will hear the ambulance every some time. For me, as a heavy sleeper that was not a problem. The hotel also has poor sound insulation on the inside as we could clearly hear if there was a person outside on the hallway talking and such. Again, not a problem if you are a heavy sleeper.

Now to the breakfast. For breakfast you were given the choise of 4 different kinds of meat: chicken breasts, ham, and two others that I can't remember. The same goes for cheese. You were given the choise of tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers as vegetables. There was the typical butter, marmelade, nutela and honey. For bread you had the option of croisants, bagels, fullkorn bagels and toast which you could make the way you want yourself via toaster. There were both hard and soft boiled eggs. And last a variety of cereals and yogurts. There was also a coffee machine which contained various types of coffee and a juice machine containing orange juice, multivitamin juice, pineapple juice, apple juice and plain watter. And I almost forgot about the fruit. For me it was all I could ask for and I had a very big and good breakfast every time. The staff made sure that nothing was missing all the time and everything was fresh.

The staff was very kind and polite although I didn't have too much to talk to them except the usual check in and out, breakfast room check and when I left and picked up the key at the reception.

There was one mishap though that I didn't give too much fus about but I can see how it could be bad for some people. The cleaning lady/man left the door of our room unlocked once. Gladly nothing was missing so I think that was just an accident though.

Overall I would say our experience was as can be expected of a 3-star hotel. After all, I did search for the cheapes one I could find.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Davorin H
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My husband suddenly hospitalized I found myself at this quaint hotel with no luggage, no phone, no family/friends to help me. I made it through a long frightening ordeal because of the wonderful staff who took care of my every need especially Ibrahim who helped me "the way he would want someone to help his mother." We will never forget the generosity, endless assistance and kindnesses given us at the Hotel Hadrigan...Vienna. (My room gave me everything I needed: a comfortable bed, fresh towels, quietness and a sense of safety. The hospital gave my husband good care.)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple