Lowest prices for your stay
US$386
US$384
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$380
Hotels.comUS$386
TravelocityUS$386
eDreamsUS$384
1,806 results
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel marble bathroom main restaurant living room perfect location shopping district great room old city spa concierge luxury properties doorman christmas
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2015

We stayed for 4 nights at the Park Hyatt and had excellent service. Food was of finest quality both for breakfast and evening meal. Take your finery with you as everyone is well dressed, so a great opportunity to wear your best outfit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Dear Martin Dodd,

Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Vienna!

I am delighted to read that you enjoy your stay with us. I am pleased to see that you had a memorable time at our restaurant during breakfast and dinner and appreciated the quality of food we are serving.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcoming you back again to our lovely house in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 1 March 2015

One of my favorite hotel experiences ever. This modern renovation of an old bank was done with loving care and is a real treat for anyone who enjoys modern living in an architectural gem. We were there for the weekend over Valentines and the good customer service began before we arrived when there was a miscommunication on the package details and price. Like any good business, the Park Hyatt used it as an opportunity to meet my expectations (rather than cater to what would have been easier for them) and turned a potentially difficult situation into a great customer experience.

With the arrangements squared away we enjoyed one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in, had a lovely meal in the main restaurant (the old teller section of the bank), enjoyed the later hours of the evening in the Whiskey and Cigar bar, slept in with a courtesy extended check-in and left refreshed after spending time at the spa with its pool in the old vault. That's right, they have a gorgeous pool in the vault.

Highlights include the customer service from the front desk (hat tip to Julia), the vibe at the Cigar bar, the luxurious spa, the spacious King Deluxe room and the random old rooms restored and available for your exploration (try the front main stairs to the left and you find some woodwork masterpieces).

I should note that you pay for the experience as the prices are steep. Also, remember, you will be surrounded by the elite and privileged so expect some of the other customers to throw a fit or two from time to time. Just enjoy the show and let them complain about the small details. The big picture after all is that if you can swing it, this is the way to stay when visiting (or just taking a break from the daily life in) Vienna.

Room tip: Ask the front desk, they aren't afraid to give you honest distinctions.
1  Thank CandLuckyBuddha
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Dear CandLuckyBuddha,

Thank you so much for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna to spend the Valentines weekend and for taking the time to share your experience with all the tripadvisor.com users as well as for recommending us!

I am very pleased to read that during your stay with us we could live up to your expectations - my sincere apology for the miscommunication by booking the package.

Thank you so much for your nice words about the guest room, your The Bank and Living Room experience as well as for your kind comment about our customer service at the front desk. You can be sure that I personally will forward your amazing feedback to Julia.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2015

The staff was very helpful. The rooms were beautiful and large. A fruit plate was delivered gratis to our room upon check in.
Food was average though...
Location is perfect, I would recommend this place

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Marianna O
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Dear Marianna O,

Thank you so much for your recent Park Hyatt Vienna stay and for recommending our house on tripadvisor.com - much appreciated!

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay with us and that you felt comfortable with our
service, your guest room and the hotel location.

I am sad to learn that we could not meet your expectations with our food - looking very much forward to having the possibility to welcoming you back again and thus giving us a second chance to show you that we can live up to your expectations!

Reviewed 22 February 2015

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way back from Asia to New York. I am a Hyatt Diamond member and was eager to stay at this new hotel in Vienna. We can definitely say that this is our new favorite hotel in Europe. We would rate it even higher than our previous favorites- The Park Hyatt Milan and The Park Hyatt Paris.

A big Thank You to Tobias and his team for their top-notch service during our stay. We plan on coming back soon to stay for longer next time!

A few notes...

Decor: The building is gorgeous. It was formerly a bank and it has now been repurposed as a luxury hotel. The interior of the restaurant is amazing- stained glass windows, crystal balls, frescoes, inlaid metal details, and carved stone. Our room was stunning with metal inlays and a show-stopping mother of pearl inlay decoration in the entryway of our room. The furnishings along with decor make it feel like you are stepping back in time.

Service: The staff was very attentive and recognized my Diamond Status upon arrival. My German is a bit rusty. Everyone here spoke English and worked with me when I practiced my German.

Food: We didn't have much time to try the restaurants. However, the breakfast buffet was delicious and a true feast.

Additional Notes: The hotel has a designated lounge where one can go to smoke cigars. I will definitely try this on my next stay. The rooms have the latest climate control technology. The windows have automated shutters on the outside and inside to maintain privacy. The hotel is very close to many sights. The St. Stephens Church, Wiener Staatsoper, and many other sights are only a short 10-15 minute walk away. There are several food stands, restaurants, and lots of shopping nearby.

2  Thank ptone79
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2015

Dear ptone79,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback about your Park Hyatt Vienna stay and for taking the time to share it with all the tripadvisor.com users!

It is so good to read that you enjoyed your one night stay at our house. Many thanks for your great compliment - it makes me very proud that we are your new favorite hotel in Europe - much appreciated!

Please be assured that I personally will forward your kind feedback to Tobias as well as to the entire Front Office Team.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again for a longer time!

Warmest regards from Vienna,

Reviewed 17 February 2015

Excellent throughout. Beautiful design and decoration both in rooms and public areas. I only found the snacks in the cafe/bar and the food in the dining room to be average standard. I expected them to be the best in Vienna as the hotel is...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Giorgos S
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Dear Solomon64,

Thank you so much for staying at Park Hyatt Vienna and for your very positive and kind feedback!

I am pleased to read that you felt so comfortable during your stay with us and that you enjoyed the design and the decoration in your guest room as well as in the public areas.

Many thanks also for your feedback regarding the dining experience in our restaurant The Bank -I truly regret that we could not satisfy you with our food this time. I really hope that you will give us a second chance to show you that we can live up to your expectations.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcoming you back to our lovely house in the future.