Lowest prices for your stay
US$384
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$384
Etrip
US$379
Hotels.comUS$385
Expedia.comUS$385
TravelocityUS$385
1,805 results
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel marble bathroom main restaurant living room perfect location shopping district great room old city spa concierge luxury properties doorman christmas
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021

I’ve had one of the worst experiences at a hotel ever, whereas I was kicked out of the hotel bar simply for blocking the alleyway, and without being offered to move to a different table. All while being a guest of the hotel. The bodyguard was called for making a scene in the whole establishment and embarrassing me and my guests. Again, for no apparent reason and without being offered an alternative accommodation and without being told why. Very disappointed and not ever returning!

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Monique Dekker, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear robertbP7107KSsjsh

Thank you for your stay with us as well as for the feedback you shared on TripAdvisor.com.

Please accept my apology for the experiences you had to make during your recent stay. It goes without saying that such should not happen and the occurred is definitely not the kind of service level the team normally provides and our guests are used to.

As I now from our guest survey and your comment on TripAdvisor, currently you are not thinking of a second visit at the property, but I really hope that one day you might change your mind and will give us another chance – the team and I would like to show you that we can live up to your expectations in all areas.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2021

We stayed here for a few days for the first time and have been very, very pleased with the total package of this place. Very nice, clean and well functioning rooms, a beautiful and excellent restaurant with also a nice bar, very friendly and competent staff providing excellent service. And then the best location if you want to explore the inner-city of Vienna. Our new preferred hotel in Vienna!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Monique Dekker, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Dear RBB242

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property as well as for taking the time to sharing this wonderful rating and review with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am pleased to know that you felt very comfortable during the stay with us and that you enjoyed the hotel location, the restaurant and as well with the bar, the service received trough the team and with our rooms - much appreciated!

I really hope that my team and I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back again - please be assured that we will take good care of you and make the next Park Hyatt Vienna experience also a comfortable and memorable one.

Reviewed 5 November 2021

Great hotel, with a great location. An old bank which made it very unique. The location is right by St. Stephens Church and within walking distance of the opera, and all the great sites, including the Belvedere Gardens.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Monique Dekker, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2021

Dear charliemT3204HY

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property during your recent stay at imperial Vienna as well as for taking the time to sharing this very positive review on TripAdvisor.com.

I appreciate your kind words about the location of the hotel and as well about the property itself - we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Third stay, all have been excellent, this one was as close to perfect as possible.

An amazingly welcome from Deborah at check-in. Set the tone for the entire stay. Staff here are just a delight - professional and highly competent, while also incredibly warm and friendly. This is truly a rare combination, and reflective of superb training and management.

Our Park Suite was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding. Setting in the Bank is spectacular and the variety and quality are absolutely top rank.

We enjoyed excellent massages in the spa, also very fairly priced.

Concierges were great, provided excellent restaurant recommendations and promptly secured all requested reservations (we particularly enjoyed Do&Co Stephansplatz).

Would not consider staying anywhere else in Vienna.

1  Thank acek

Dear acek

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property as well as for taking the time to sharing this amazing rating and your kind words on TripAdvisor.com.

I am delighted to know that you felt very comfortable during your stay with us and that we could make your Park Hyatt Vienna experience a unique one - thank you so much for sharing these kind words about the team and in particular about Deborah and the Concierge team.

It goes without saying that your wonderful feedback will also be shared internally.

My team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again - hopefully in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

The two of us stayed one night at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Vienna.
The location, atmosphere, and staff of the hotel are excellent. The key card to our room was necessary to use the elevator, enter our hall, and, of course, open the room door.
Our room, on the sixth floor, was very nice, had all the amenities one could hope for, and was comfortable. Everything except door access and the TV, most notably the lights and the bathtub, was controlled by micro switches. Many of the micro switches did not react when they were first pressed and were frustrating to use.
We slept well.
The breakfast buffet was superb, the highlight of our stay.
In the morning our room card worked for the elevator, but not the hall or our door. The person at reception reprogrammed the key three times, but it never again worked. She let us into our room with the master key. Her colleague told us that we were not an isolated case.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Monique Dekker, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear davidhW8030BI

Thank you so much for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna during your recent stay at the city as well as for
taking the time to sharing this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.com.

I am delighted to know that we could make the experience at our property a very comfortable and
memorable one - many thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated!

In addition I want to thank you for your commend in regards off the room key. I take your feedback very serious and together with our Director of Engineering I will do an internal follow-up to avoid this kind of inconveniences in the future.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - please be assured that we will
take good care of you!