“Unbelievable value”

Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We came across this place after desperately searching for a restaurant on a cold March night. It was very busy with a very young and trendy crowd. The Schnitzel was certainly the best i had on my trip to Vienna and even better it was the cheapest by miles. Well done.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had the regular Vienna schnitzel. It was too big for me to finish! The dish actually consisted of two schnitzels. I'd recommend this place to everyone who wants to enjoy a good schnitzel.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I am a huge schnitzel fan. I tried quite a few places while i was on my last visit...especially the touristy famous places that a visitor must visit.

This is the real deal. They even different options with different stuffings. I have the regular veal and the cheese stuffed schnitzel. Both were amazing. The potato salad was also to die for. Their sauerkraut looked delicious even though i’m not usually a big fan...i’m glad i ordered it. Wow! I was so pleasantly surprised. Strongly recommended!!!

To cut a long story short, make sure u have cash. I had to walk in zeb zero temps to pull out cash. Otherwise, food is fantastic, portions r gigantic and prices r very reasonable....and if ur a small party get ready to share a table. We shared ours with Michael...our new American feiend ;)))

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We visited this restaurant on our first evening. The waiter was very lively and before we knew what had happened, virtually ordered everything for us!

The portions were massive, the schnitzel dishes we had were big enough for 2 people, so be warned!

The only problem was that when we arrived back at the hotel, all our clothes smelled of fat from the kitchen (despite sitting at the very far end of the restaurant), so for this reason we probably wouldn't return.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I visited with my sister during our short visit to Vienna. We walked to the restaurant from Naschmarkt using Google maps. We had one portion of turkey Schnitzel, which was way too big for one person so we shared it! We also had their potato salad (AMAZING SALAD), and the mixed salad was also really really good. They also brought 2 huge glasses of tap water for free. We paid €11.60
The restaurant was busy, and as we were leaving we noticed that our table was offered to 2 couples to share as the restaurant was full.
Lovely restaurant, good value for money.
This restaurant accepts cash only, so make sure that you've got some cash on you!