“Unexpectedly amazing Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Description: Our philosophy is closer to fresh and healthy authentic Vietnamese specialties prepared in the best quality loving and open to other cultures We would like to point out that our meals mostly contain peanuts, coriander and basil. If you are allergic to certain ingredients, we ask you to inform our staff it.
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I only had my Pho with medium-rare beef there once but it was absolutey amazing, tasted 90% similar to what I had back in Vietnam, so it's pretty much a good deal!
It was served with the right sauces, veggies and lime as well! A nice small bowl of dessert (in my case, typical Vietnamese sweet soup) was also provided (for free!) without any request.
The price is acceptable (I paid 10.90 euros for a big bowl of Pho), considering the fact that the restaurant is located in the city centre (near the Museumquartier and such).
Helpful staff. Clean and seperated restrooms.
No wifi provided.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Pleasant dinner, with crispy duck and sautéed morning glory, on a temperate evening. We dined with the French doors to the sidewalk open, so we could enjoy the evening breeze.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

My brother in law took us to this restaurant and we had a great meal. Ordered summer rolls and fried noodles with duck. The service was very good and special request was no problem.

The restaurant was very nice including a clean bathroom.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great spot for lunch or dinner! I did not expect to have good Vietnamese food in Vienna. If you are looking for something different than I suggest going here.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Located just around the corner from our hotel we popped in for dinner and chose from the very good menu. Good service and the meals were very good and good flavour which is important. Just a tad slow on the starters and were brought out a little adhoc but overall very nice.