“Always consistantly good food!”
Review of Egon Lillehammer

Egon Lillehammer
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Lillehammer
Price range: US$9 - US$41
Cuisines: Norwegian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Right in the middle of Lillehammer, in Molla Hotell, you will find Egon Lillehammer. In the grinding house from 1863 you'll find Egon Restaurant - a warm gathering place where everyone is welcome, with food of every taste. We have an international menu. With ancient rock walls four feet thick, massive beams, giant millstones, tools from the old mill days, and wonderfully intimate nooks and alcoves for dining, a cozy and memorable dining experience awaits you.
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Nice to know that this, like other Egon restaurants have great food, great service and especially they cater to Gluten allergies.My wife has Crones disease and has never had a problem with their restaurants.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Down the hill is very warm, staff is friendly and food is good fast food, nice hamburgers and american food.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The 4 cheeses pizza is my favourite. Somehow they manage to make it tastes far better at this resturant than in others within the same fhransise. All their vegetarian options are well tasting. Service is average.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The place was very nice with friendly staff and good food. The place was crowded and just that speaks volumes for the place.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We needed a place to eat for our whole family (my wife, 2 sons (11 and 14) and myself), which was not to expensive and would cater to quite some different tastes. We ended up at Egon, mostly because the outdoor part of the restaurant was near a nice little river, which provided a lovely few. When I saw we had to order our food at the bar, I lowered my expectations to a level to not get disappointed. It is safe to say that I wasn't and to be honest, I was surprised by the quality of the food! I had the fajitas which were excellent, while my wife had a local speciality, the baked potato with bratwurst. My youngest son told me that he had reached heaven when he was sipping at his Oreo milkshake :-).

All in all I would certainly recommend Egon as a family restaurant. Not to expensive considering prices in Norway, nice view of the river and excellent quality of the food.

3  Thank Dennisj2109