“Cosy spot to warm up after the snow”
Review of Nikkers

Nikkers
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Lillehammer
Price range: US$13 - US$38
Cuisines: Norwegian, International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Great place that is so cozy with a log fire, perfect after days in -14 degrees. I was pleased to see a vegetarian option and it was really tasty, the staff are nice and prices standard Norwegian for food and drinks. Good outside areas for summer, I would return here!

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my sisters stopped by Nikkers for a bit of dessert and a coffee, excellent. A very cool place with costumerfriendly staff.

All three of us had chocolate fondants and I would easily recommend to try it out.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place food best I’ve had so far in Norway the game stew is excellent this is a must visit place

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I ate here last night and we're not disappointed. We both ordered a cleansing ale, I ordered the Nikkers burger - delicious, and hubby the truffle burger - there was lots of yummy sounds coming from his direction whilst eating. The burgers were accompanied with hot big fries. Whilst not cheap (nothing is cheap in Norway) the burgers were fabulous. The staff were attentive and we were out within the hour.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The decoration is nice. Especially the Elg in and outside the restaurant. Menu is good and is normal for Norwegian restaurants.

Price/quality is normal.