“Good pizza”

Peppes Pizza
Ranked #28 of 59 Restaurants in Lillehammer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

First night in Lillehammer and we found this restaurant on the Main Street. Service was welcoming when we entered. It wasn’t busy and we were seated in a booth as soon as we walked in. Menu has Chicago (deep pan) and California (thin) pizzas plus salads and burgers. I had a Californian for 1 person, husband had a Chicago for 1 and we had a couple of beers. Nice tasting, good quality pizza. My only gripe was when the bill arrived and they added 25% service charge to a 400nok bill. Wasn’t sure what custom and practice was so we paid it. Apparently 10-20% is recommended if you’ve had a good experience in Norway. Feel slightly fleeced. Wouldn’t return due to this.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a pizza and a lasanga but the lasanga was small and not very tasty. The service was good and friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza was okay, but the place is not really fun and the servant not very friendly. The beef onion pizza tasted good. It cost 27 euro for a 40 cm pizza (enough for two persons).

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Got seated by a not too much smiling servent. Got a much more customer oriented waiter who was on a average scale with qiuck delivery of orders. What to say of the pizzas? Well...Peppes is Peppes. Nothing special, you know what you get. But there is a lot to choose on the menu. Good to see they had some different beers on bottles!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for a quick lunch, however it took longer than expected. It took a while to get a waiter and to receive our food. However, I really enjoyed my meal! I got a chicken sandwich that was served warm and with a sauce that I loved. My sandwich was not overly expensive, but my friend got a simple cheese pizza and it was very expensive (about $20) for a personal size. Overall pretty good!