“A perfect find in Lillehammer!”

Oliven Bistro & Delikatesse
Ranked #19 of 59 Restaurants in Lillehammer
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My husband and I were looking for an inexpensive but quality meal in Lillehammer and happily found Oliven Bistro. It was perfect for our needs. The food is authentically Greek and the proprietor was very friendly and helpful. Oliven even stocks our favorite Greek beer, Mythos. Had we been staying in Lillehammer longer, we would have eaten at Oliven again. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Super climate.
Very good service.
Open in free days.
Cafe and chocolate delicious.
We was very happy.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Oliven is a nice place to have a coffee or lunch. The food is informal, tasty and offers food to eat in and take out.The service is good and friendly. It's not cheap but you are in the middle of Lillehammer. My only feedback is that the chairs could be more comfortable..they are metal picnic chairs that did't make me want to stay long.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Oliven Delikatesse is a small café in the main pedestrian in the centre of Lillehammer. It has a cool and relaxed sitting-area outside with chairs and tables in fresh green colours. The food was delicious and tasty, and the cafe offers a wide range of different foods to buy and take home.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I didn't eat here, but I bought a couple of things.
The shop, and cafe, har a lot of different sorts of coffe, teat, olives, local beer and other stuff.