“Average burger ”

Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Lillehammer
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This place has good burgers. Better burgers than McDonald's and burger King, but nothing extraordinary. But it was juicy and tasty. It's not gourmet burger, but absolutely a recommended place to eat burger if you're ever in Lillehammer

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Called in on a sunday evening around 21.00 to get a little hangover meal. Ordered a hamburger with bacon and fries. When i came to pick up my food 15 min later. Apparently somebody else had gotten my food and i was told the kitchen was closed.
I convinced the chef that it was me who called in an order and he barely agreed to make a new burger for me. When I finally got my food 25 min later and had to pay, I was charged 45 kr more than it actually cost.
Really bad service. Food is under average.
Never going back to this place.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We found this place through trip advisor. We had a well priced meal and it was very tasty. The staff were friendly too!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Visited with my sister when we stayed at the hostel over the train station. We wanted somewhere inexpensive to eat and found this through TripAdvisor. We were greeting by friendly staff and the burgers were good and fresh. They sauce with the chips was amazing. I had a classic burger for 115NOk and my sister had a BBQ burger as part of the student deal of burger, fries and a drink for 130NOK (if I remember rightly). Would visit again.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The staff was super friendly, the burgers were great and surprisingly they had lovely coffee as well!