“Very nice sushi and friendly staff”

Japan Sushi Lillehammer
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Lillehammer
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Small sushi pieces but perfectly prepared. We had lunch and were very happy several days. Clean, friendly and not very expensive (Norwegian standards).

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Got some take away from here because it was the first sushi place I seen when I got off the bus at the central station.
It was very well priced with a wide range of flavours to choose from. Very tasty and I didn't have to wait long until my food was ready. Would recommend this place if you like sushi and even if you don't you should always try something new, these guys are doing a good job!

Hip Q, Leder  at Japan Sushi Lillehammer, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious, fresh sushi and sushimaki right after opening of this tiny genuine Japanese sushi Restaurang.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Love their new app. Order when you are getting hungry and pick up sushi 20 min later. No problem getting extra ginger or wasabi.

Hip Q, Daglig leder at Japan Sushi Lillehammer, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are very grateful and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I have no idea why I tried this. I can't eat fish. Why was I even here? I'm still amazed at how good it was. Probably not true to the art of sushi, but my goodness was that Duck Sushi delicious!

Hip Q, Owner at Japan Sushi Lillehammer, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you so much for the review. Nice to hear that you enjoyed our Duck Sushi! We hope to see you again soon!